Prologue

FIY this is a very long Prologue.

I'm also going re-edit this at some point in time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sykkuno watched as the comments from many viewers rolled down the second computer as the stream start. On the main screen in the stream, showing the viewers what's he's seeing, which is on his main computer, he was on the Among us title screen.

"What's up guys!" He greeted his viewers. "H

After saying a few hellos to the people in chat and the ones watching the stream, he typed in the code to the game (which is hidden from the viewers) and enter the Among us hub where some others (Corpse, Hafu, and Fuslie) were already waiting.

"Hey Sykkuno."

"Hi Sykkuno!"

"Hello."

"Hey Corpse! Hey everyone!"

Lilypichu (Lily for short) and Valkyrae (Rae for short) pop in moments after Sykkuno came, then Disgusted Toast, Toast for short as everyone called him, appeared.

"Where is the Poki and Felix? (AN-That's what people call Pewdiepie right)" asked Rae, after minutes of talking with each other. "They usually don't make us waiting for them this long."

"Well-" Hafu was about to speak when Pokimane (Poki for short) came online.

"Hey sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I was doing some important stuff-"

"Yeah imporant st-"

"Not the-N-not that kind of stuff- it's- uggh seriously Toast? You know what it is-  Okay it was just I had some personal things- STUFF! I MENT STUFF. STUFF TO TAKE CARE OF! CAN WE JUST START?" 

Hafu sighed.

Muted laughter could be heard from the others streamer as this was happening. 

"Seriously Toast?" said Sykunno, having a small smile on his face.

"Well if it was important stuff  why did she have to do it before the stream?"  Toast answered back in a tone between playfulness and a little annoyed.  "Hey I want to get into playing."

Then Hafu started speaking again.

"Okay, so we all know why Poki is late and Felix-"

"Is here." Corpse said cutting of Hafu. 

Then there was eruption from the other fellow streamers.

"Where?"

"Who, Pewds?"

"Wait what? Who are we talking about?"

"CAN I PLSE SPEAK?"

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

"Sorry Hafu."

"*sigh* Okay so obviously Corpse and Fuslie were with me when it happen, so they know what I'm about to talk about."

"So, like Corpse said, Felix is here, yes, but for some reason, he's not coming into the lobby."

"Wait, Felix is already here?" asked Rae.

"Yeah." Fuslie said, taking over for Hafu. "We were all just speaking to him in discord and if you don't belive me, check it. Like it was a couple of minutes before Sykunno joined. But then when me and Corpse joined the Lobby, Felix wasn't in. And we haven't been able to communicate with him since and have no idea what's taking him this long."