Chapter 3

Anybody POV last chapter

"So let me get this right."

" We're apparently in a place called Duckburg-"

"Yep."

"-which is a huge city that has other ducks or other animals-"

"Right, right."

"- living in, like you guys. You haven't heard or seen any humans ,like us, but you learned a little from school."

"Well, it's mostly Huey who pay attention to these kind of things. We kind of remember time to time, but yeah, we do have classes that talks about humans in school." 

" And where we are right now, is the mansion, that belongs to the oldest-"

"Eh, I would say that old... actually he is pretty old."

"- famous, and richest duck in Duckburg who does missions-"

"It's more like he go out on adventures, actually. It's not like missions."

 "-to get more money and richer. He stores the money and things in his own huge storage bin,-"

"I assumed it also sorts and organized the money."

"- which located away from this place. And, you guys just went on an adventure to the lost city of Atlantis?" Toast revised, repeating all the information they got from the kids (Most of it is from Huey and Webby. Dewey and Louie just add addition details) .

"It wasn't lost, just hard to each." 

"That make sense to anyone else?" Felix asked, looking back at the others.

A couple of "Yeah" "Yes" "Sure" and a couple of nods answered in return.

"And you four, are, like the grandkids of this guy?" asked another short brown-haired women, who name was Hafu (Dewey heard the others human say her name when she woke up).

"Well, the triplets are." Webby said ,enthusiastic, pointing to the three boys. "They're the nephews to Scrooge Mcduck! I'm just, well, live here with with my granny, but I guess you can say I'm apart of the family, since I live here and-"

"Okay. Webby? Chill. You're making it way more complicated to us than it had to be." Louie interrupted. 

"I-"

"On a more related note." Huey jump in, cutting Webby off before she ramble off again. "We never really introduce ourselves. I guess we can start off."

" So I'm Huey Duck, my real name is Hubert, but Huey is easier, and I'm the oldest of the triplet, and smartest one of the three-"

", also complete nerd on facts, obsessively annoying on pointing everything that comes out wrong-"

" LOUIE!"

"What? It's accurate and completely true ."

"Louie I am going to-"

The streamer were just enjoying the scene in front of them, it was the first entertaining thing for them, arriving here . 

It was like when the dead crewmates watch the ones that were alive, argue with each other on who is imposter in Among us when a body/emergency meeting, is called.

"So when you say triplets-" Poki finally said, cutting in before Louie and Huey could start fighting. "Where you like, born, on separate days, or all on the same day?"

"Same day." answered Dewey.

"We're basically the same age as each other, but by 5 seconds away." Huey added.