Chapter 9

OMG, IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!

AND A VIDEO

Also the video only has a bit of this character but it shows where exactly this person is from in case if you don't know who it is.

The first part of the chapter will start off with Felix, Corpse, and Sykkuno POV.

But in the second part... well you'll find out what I have in store at it.

________________________________________________________________________________

"So... you humans need my help as requested according from Scrooge?" Gyro asked, adjusting his glasses, as the humans all stood in his lab that was underwater on the last level in the Bin.

Only Felix, Corpse, and Sykkuno were the only streamers that stayed to meet up with Gyro, while the others head back to the mansion (Scrooge stayed at the bin to wait for the streamers that were with Gyro).

"Yep." Felix said. "Scrooge said that maybe you might have an theory on how we got here."

"Well first I need to here your story." Gyro said, taking out a notepad for his notes.

"Okay sure." Corpse said, starting it off with him speaking first. "It all started when we were all streaming in this game know as Among us...."

____Time skip_____

"I see." Gyro said jointing down the last of his notes as the streamers finally retold their story.

He relooked at it, study the notes he taken in quietness. The three streamers all looked at him, tense of what he was going to say next.

After sighing he looked at them, in a gaze they were hoping not too see.

"Besides for all of these new vocabulary I have learned from you humans or as you call yourselves, streamers ..." Felix didn't like how Gyro just took a pause before continuing.

"I'm afraid that I can't help you get back to your world. I'm sorry."

Felix felt an rise of an panic feeling from inside of him. Sykkuno and Corpse, who were both much calmer then Felix, they realized what was about to happen as they saw Felix body go tense.

But before the two of them intervened Felix, he blurted out loudly,

"W-what do you mean, you can't help us!? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE SCROOGE TOP SCIENTIST!?!"

"Y-yes." Gyro nervously replied. "But the problem is that since the way how your group all arrive here and those nano-bite wrist bands you gotten, is not made by any duck technology, I heard, created, or seen. We're not at that kind of advancement yet."

"DO YOU KNOW I HAVE A WIFE BACK HOME!? AND TWO DOGS TO TAKE CARE OFF!?" Felix continued to be in a yelling tone. Sykkuno then had jump in to cut him off.

"Felix, yelling at him won't help the situation at all. Why don't you up the elevator to cool down until you're better and not like this."

After watching Felix going into and up the elevator, mumbling curses as the elevator door closes on him, Sykkuno turned to apologize to Gyro for Felix snapping at him, but Gyro shook his head and raised an hand.

"There's no need to apologies, I understand of the feelings going through him right now. If I were in the exact same situation... well, you might know what I mean."

Sykkuno gave a nod of understanding to the scientist.

"Wait, but can you still  identify what the kind of technology is it though?" asked Corpse.