I Do Believe

A/N: Can I just point out the fact that the very beginning of this song, that's very soft and lullaby like would match perfectly with these little cuties and would make them even more adorable then they already are! I'm mean, it's a perfect fit!🥰...

A/N: Can I just point out the fact that the very beginning of this song, that's very soft and lullaby like would match perfectly with these little cuties and would make them even more adorable then they already are! I'm mean, it's a perfect fit!🥰 BTW this is ONLY The Umbrella Academy. There is NO READER in this one. But it's still super cute!

Third Person POV:
     Christmas was never allowed in The Academy.  For The Umbrella Academy, Christmas was another holiday skipped for these children. They never experienced the magic of this happy holiday.

Deep in the wide and dark mansion was a group of 13 year olds who are full of wonder and hope, that one day Santa Claus would grant them presents and save them from the man with the monocle.

"Aren't you guys excited for Christmas?!" Allison said happily.

"Hell yeah, but it would be better if dad would actually let us celebrate it." Diego responded.

"Well if he won't let us celebrate with him, we can celebrate it together. Just between us 7." Luther said happily.

"Yeah! And we can put up the secret decorations Allison and Klaus made!" Five said excitedly.

"And we can have mom sneak up cookies and milk for Santa!" Klaus added.

"That's a great idea Klaus! We can also have Vanya play Christmas songs on her Violin!" Ben added.

"Oh please Vanya! Can you?" Allison said pleadingly.

She giggled. "Yeah, of course I can. And even if we don't have presents, we still have each other."

Everyone made comments in agreement.

"Oh yes I'm super excited! We're going to celebrate Christmas for the first time!" Klaus said eagerly bouncing up and down.

"Are you guys sure there's a Santa? I mean we never got presents from him for the past years, which means he never came." Five asked.

"Well sure there is Five I can feel it!" Vanya said.

"Maybe dad took the presents away?" Diego said angrily crossing his arms.

"Or maybe because we don't have a Christmas tree, Santa didn't know where to put them." Ben added.

"But thanks to mom and Pogo, they snuck a tree in for us and now we have one all to ourselves!" Luther exclaimed.

"So you think he'll find us?" Vanya asked.

"Hell no. We're in the deep part of the house." Diego answered.

"Oh I'm so excited I could just pop!" Klaus said.

Allison got up onto a box in the hidden room and began to sing.

"Whenever I hear a Christmas song I wanna get up and sing!"

Luther joined in smiling.

"Wherever there's love I sing along and find some bells to ring!"

Vanya sang shyly.

"Wherever there's angels up above"

Klaus jumped up and sang,

"Wherever there's christmas trees!"

All 7 kids sang happily,

"There's gonna be peace and hope and love and wonderful memories.
There'll be laughter there'll be song we'll go caroling all night long!"

Ben sang,

"Believing in christmas makes it magic can't you see?!"

They all danced around, giving each other the biggest smiles. They brought out the decorations and passed them around to one another.

Luther began,

"It's better to give than to recive"

Diego and Allison sang looking at one another,

"Blessings for you and me"

Klaus and Ben sang excitedly,

"Staying up late on Christmas Eve!"

Five sang questionably and hopeful,

"Will there be presents for me?"

All of them sang as they decorated,

"There'll be laughter there'll be song we'll go caroling all night long!"

Ben sang once again, smiling,

"Believing in Christmas makes it magic can't you see?!"

All the children of The Umbrella Academy sang jumping around with lights,

"I do believe in christmas
I believe in love
As sure as there is Santa ringing sleigh bells up above
We do believe in harmony and family and good cheer
Throughout the year!"

They all laughed and playfully pushed each other and stood in certain places in the room. Decorating more and more. Hanging lights up in their paths.

Vanya sang,

"Whenever there's hope in the air"

Allison and Klaus sang while turning on their Christmas tree,

"Whenever we light the tree!"

Five and Luther sang as they hung ornaments,

"Whenever there's love in our prayers!"

All the children sang,

"That's christmas time for me!
Whenever I hear a christmas song I wanna get up and sing
Whenever there's love I sing along and find some bells to ring!"

They all danced around the room happily and sang,

"There'll be laughter there'll be song we'll go caroling all night long!"
Believing in christmas makes it magic can't you see?!"

All of them sang, looking at one another full of faith,

"For you and me!"

Klaus turned off the lights and the room looked magical as ever, with all the decorations and lights up! It blew their minds and took their breaths away!

They all sang with there voice and hearts full of joy, dancing, bouncing and jumping all around singing,

"I do believe in christmas
I believe in love
As sure as there is santa ringing sleigh bells up above
We do believe in harmony and family and good cheer
Throughout the year
(Throughout the year)!"

They all got up on a box in the room and danced on it, singing,

"I do believe in christmas
I believe in love
As sure as there is Santa ringing sleigh bells up above
We do believe in harmony and family and good cheer
(Good cheer)
We do believe in christmas
Throughout the year!"

They all began to laugh. They all hopped off their boxes and ran to each other, attacking with a big group hug and they all fell to the ground laughing. They were so excited to finally celebrate Christmas! But most importantly they were spending it together.

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone!!!