chapter two.

(( just a lil review on the previous chap))

yuuki smiles and hugs you, and so as the employees that work there.

you: "how do i look?"

yuuki: "beautiful."

employee 1: "stop flirting yukes."

you: "yukes?"

yuuki: he laughs "uh yea thats my nickname here, they like to bully me a lot and call me names" he sighs jokingly.

employee 2: "so not, yukes is just tryna get us fired." he chuckles.

you: "like id even fire someone for saying that" you also laugh it off. "oh and i want to go out to the market-" you were cut off.

yuuki: "boss getting out and not wanting to spend time with us" he wipes a fake tear.

you: "another time, this wont be the first time ill be out."

you get some food, a strawberry shortcake and milkbread. and head out.

right as you leave the fresh air hits you, inhaling and exhaling. its such a good feeling especially your first time going out in a while. you remember where the market is because you and tendou use to go there a lot.

you walk for several minutes and right around the corner is the market. you reach to the front of the place. you take deep breathes and head inside. "its a crowded place now." you mumble to yourself. you ask a staff member, " do you know where the cleaning tools are?"

staff member: "yes, would you like me to take you?"

you: "no thats fine, i would just like to know where it is."

staff member: "oh alright, well its straight ahead and you should fine isle 8."

you: "isle 8 huh." you mumble to yourself, "well thank you."

you walk as instructed. your now in isle 8 with only another man next to you.

unknown: "tendou? why is your hair down?"

you barely hear him from other customers talking. "sorry can you say that again" you look up to him.
he realizes that your not tendou and just a 'lookalike' (well duh your his sibling)

he stutters, " oh sorry i mistakened you, forgive me."

you: "its not a problem."

unknown: "may i ask for your name?"

you: "its Satori f/n"

unknown: "nice to meet you satori, im Wakatoshi Ushijima."

you: "its nice to meet you too."

ushijima: you remind me of someone who owns.. like a..-" he was cut.

you: "a cafe."

ushijima: "yea a cafe. gosh no one has seen you in ages, how have you been?"

you: "i just got out, havent been out in a while due to a young one lost. and im great thanks for asking."

ushijima: "oh im sorry for your loss."
-------------------------------------------------------
U S H I J I M A ' S P O V

"her/his name is satori f/n? tendou's last name is also satori. but i probably shouldnt tell her. i should probably get to know him/her better."
B A C K T O Y O U R P O V
-------------------------------------------------------

you: "its fine, im over it now."

ushijima: "can i have your phone number? you seem like a nice person to talk to."

you: "so do you." you mumble.

ushijima: "what did you say?"

you: "oh nothing its ***********"

ushijima: "great ill text you soon. bye." he smiles.

you: "goodbye." you weak smile.

you grab the products you need for cleaning.
you head out of isle 8 and go to the cash register. the line is too long so you decide to go to the self checkout.

-------

you checkout your items and head out. thats when you remember you hadn't got snacks. you head to another store with not lots of people in
it.

------

you are infront of the store and walk in. a whole team of teenagers are talking to who seems to be the 'owner'.

you: "oh i can come back another time."

unknown: "no its fine, you can grab your stuff and come to the register."

you: "oh alright, though i hope it wont cause interruption."

unknown 2: "its really fine no one minds."

unknown 3: "i dont mind."

unknown 4: "i dont mind."

unknown: "alright alright she/he gets it."

unknown 5: "wait, are you the owner of the cafe shop? you look very familiar.

you: "yes i am. only here to buy some snacks."

unknown 5:" well its nice to meet you, im kuroo."

unknown 2: "alright kuroo enough flirting. let her/him be."

kuroo: "just trying to be a gentleman."

unknown 3: "doubt that."

kuroo: "no being harsh kenma."

kenma: "alright alright."

kuroo: "well have a nice day."

you: "you too."

you get your stuff quickly and head to the cash register.

unknown: "this all?"

you: "mhm."

you look at his name tag. "ukai huh?" you mumble.

ukai: "sorry what did you say?"

you: "nice name."

ukai: "oh thank you."

he gives you your reciept and you head out. it starts to rain a little bit. you have no choice but to walk in the rain.

-------

a couple minutes pass by and the rain suddenly stops. you look up to see a red and white umbrella. you look behind you and see ushijima.

ushijima: "hey. i didnt think i'd find you here."

you: "oh i only came here to get snacks."

ushijima: "well lucky im here, your very wet..."

you: "ive been walking for a long time now."

ushijima: "i can help you get dry at my place. i mean the cafe is pretty far."

you: "oh really? thank you ill come with you." you weak smile.

you both are quiet the rest of the way to his house.

------

you finally make it to his house and enter...

lol to be continued. 🧍‍♀️