More drama, more distress..

Well ..I was no time to post more partes..Minha godmother came here, I have 2 accounts on Google+, my holidays are over and I was depressed because of my '' friends '' .. So my imagination is not very well to think about Pearlnet .. Sorry about the chapter garbage I did ..Enjoy~

Garnet was in the kitchen having breakfast when someone hugged her from behind. '' Good morning cute ♥ '' Half gaga, and blushing a little, Garnet said good morning to Pearl.

Later..

How was cold and raining, we went to see a movie of choice of Steven. I do not remember exactly the name of the movie, but I know it was swords and Boomerangs .. Steven was lying in my hair (as always, but I do not care). Amethyst was lying in bed eating popcorn and I was on the side of Pearl. The tall, thin gem was complaining because that '' the movie is not right, sword fighting are not that way '' and bla bla bla .. I stayed quiet as ever and eating popcorn. Pearl wanted to show the right way to fight with swords, and Steven wanted to see now.Everything was normal. Steven was talking to Pearl on how to fight with swords. The new gem wanted to see the best punches but Pearl was teaching you the basics and then teach more. So .. I felt my arms by the prickle and felt a cold. Pearl was hit by her hologram. I Amethyst and ran to Steven, who was desperate with the disappearance of Pearl. There was only the gem it ..