Chapter 1: New feelings

Hello!! I'm Anna !! So.. wassup?! Enjoy my first fanfic!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garnet had gone for a mission, Pearl was home making food for Steven and Amethyst was playing video game with the child gem. Suddenly the teleporter began to shine, the dark Gem had reached the mission. She was saving a lost temple in a dimension away from us. 'You're back !! And then .. how was the trip ?! '' Pearl said. '' OK, I had to fight several small monsters and then a Gem Monster incredibly large. '' The highest gem said. '' You are all hurt !!! '' Lean gem said desperately. '' Pearl, I'm fine .There's okay. '' '' Okay. But if you need something, you tell me. '' '' All right. Thank you. ''

later ..

is heard a cry in the Garnet room. Amethyst is fast asleep and Steven too. Pearl is the only listening and it rushes toward the red room. '' GARNET WHAT HAPPENED? DEU TO HEAR MY ROOM! '' '' Oh des-sorry, I had a nightmare .. '' Garnet says. Pearl sits on the bed and Garnet heart deeply. She thinks: '' I do not look, not again !! '' And out of nowhere, it begins to shine the eye .. '' What was Garnet? '' '' No-nothing Pearl .. '' Just my eye which is weird .. '' '' No problem G. '' Pearl begins to blush a beautiful blue and she starts to get close to Garnet. The high Gem begins to blush that looked more like a red wine so deep. '' Pe-pearl what yo- '' She was interrupted with a kiss of love of a pang of lust Pearl.

The blue gem departs. '' You look so cute blushing .. '' Garnet thought it was impossible, but it was possible she blush even more. Then she smiles and starts kissing the neck of Pearl. P starts to moan softly and begins to close his eyes. '' Gar-Garneet .. '' '' What ?! '' * Perver's face * '' You want me to stop! '' '' Never. '' So, Garnet begins to kiss further down the Pearl. Going to the belly and then up to the mouth again .. The sweet kiss of love shook the Pearl and Garnet pushed another gem in bed, laying her ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for stop the fanfic... But i have to turn off the computer .. mistress of Standards my mother ... Bye!! And tomorrow i continue!!