𝓒3: 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼 ♡

I'm running out of ideas T~T Imma just put here what happens when Mikey got to deal with nightmares with Terrence...

-Author❤

********

Mike PoV 

It's almost 12:00 am... Gotta get my flashlight..."Hey, Terrence, Can you get the flashlights?" I asked, "k.." he answered. A bit later, he hands me the flashlight and became visible..." imma get fredbear..." I inhaled, "FREDBEAR, GET YOUR ASS HERE," I demanded, loudly. "Geez," Fredbear groaned. I caught N.M. Annisa at the vents, I flashed-light her, then she went away. Terrence dealt with N.M. Simon while covering his ears, Fredbear looked for nightmares. I saw.M. Coral and before I could do anything, she jumpscared me but fortunately, I closed my eyes...Terrence came over to me and, of course, I can't hear anything ut he keeps on saying things "Did you forget I can't hear?" I said, then he mouthed "Oh". "There's N.M. Annisa!" I pointed to the vents, then Terrence mouthed "K" and pointed his flashlight to N.M. Annisa, then she ran off. After I got my hearing back, we continued hunting down nightmares...

~Later~

The clocked ticked and tocked until 6 a.m. Fredbear left and Terrence went back to heaven to check on his friends there while I went to bed and slept...

********

 I'll update the story soon...I'm sorry I really got no ideas now... Also, if you have questions about my AU, ask me in the comments! Bye!

-Author❤