First Thing in the Morning

Eh, just gonna insert this scene here and we'll continue.

~~~

Mike PoV

I and Noah went upstairs and dressed in pajamas. We went to bed and I hugged him. He hugged back. I muttered, "I love you." "I love you too," he muttered back. I heard squealing just outside the door. It's probably Liz or Chris or maybe both. Oh well...

~abitlater~

(Still Mike's PoV) I can't sleep. Is Noah asleep yet? Yes, he is. I left him on the bed and went to the window. The meteors falling into the horizon is gone. I felt happy. I stared into the stars and constellations in the sky. I named them all, or at least most. After a while, I felt someone kiss my cheek and then realized it was Noah. "Thought you were sleeping?" I questioned him. "Nope, I was watching you," he replied. "You mean stalking?" I replied. "Yeah, kinda like that," he said.  A bit later, I felt exhausted and before I can tell Noah, I sensed my eyes droop and sleep at Noah's lap.

A/N: Okay that's enough. 

Mike PoV

I woke up and sat up. Noah and I slept at the window. (Their window is big enough that you can sit on it. Like a small balcony.)Noah was snoring gently that is so damn cute. I kissed him awake. We dressed up and went downstairs. "so,what'sthisfirstthinginthemorning?" Chris said it too fast that I can't understand. "What-?" I asked. "What's this first thing in the morning?" he said slowly but happily. We, Noah and I, blushed. "Noah's my boyfriend," I mumbled. "WHAT?" Chris snapped. "Oh can you pls stfu Chris, I might kick you out of this house." I snapped back. "Noah-is-my-boyfriend." I paused after every word to let them understand. "Oh, you've grown up, my baby boy~" Mom suddenly hugged me which is very suffocating. "Mom!" I choked out. 

~afterthat~

"Mom, I'll need to return the book I was reading yesterday to the library," I told Mom. "Okay! Bring Noah with you." Mom replied with a wink. "of course." I muttered. Noah and I did go to the library and went to the park to relax for a bit. Noah was making something that I can't see well because he keeps on turning his back on me every time I try. I looked back and turned as usual then I came up with an idea. I started tickling him and he began laughing. 

"Let me see what you're doing!" I said. "No!" He replied playfully so I kept on tickling him until he said he give up. I let go of him and he seems done with it. He made a pair of flower bracelets. He gave me one of them. I thanked him and put it on my right hand. "Where did you get the flowers?" I asked. "From our garden of course. I wouldn't want to get caught by police by picking up flowers from flower bushes," he answered with a laugh. Oh my fucking god, this boy's beauty is gonna be the death of me. (well, Mike, you're dead.)

 We got back home. I saw Liz playing with Chris. She ran towards me and asked, "Where did you get the bracelet, Mike?" "Ask Noah for two so you and Chris will have each," I answered. Elizabeth went to Noah and asked him for bracelets. I joined them as he makes two.

I went to my room and Terrence was there.

A/N: Yes, he suddenly pops up somewhere to here and there. 

"So~," he said, teasingly. "So what?" I asked. Being an idiot, I didn't exactly get what he is teasing me about. "So you and Noah got together?" "Yup." "HAHA, I KNEW YOU TWO IS GONNA GET TOGETHER. HAHAHAHA"  He yelled. I might give up having an older brother. "Could you shut up?" I asked, annoyed. "Yeah sure, I can"- he said that while rolling his eyes "Claire needs me. Be right back." he began to fly upwards then he left. I lied down in my bed and tried to sleep. I was not exhausted so there's no point trying to sleep. I still stayed in my bed, lying down. I closed my eyes, trying to think of something. 

Then I heard the door open and close. I kept my eyes closed then someone lied down beside me and hugged me. I guessed it was Noah and I was right. "Y'know you don't have to pretend." a voice that is Noah's muttered beside me. I hugged back. "I just want to sleep," I mumbled. He lied down beside me and kissed me on the cheek. But he's the one to fell asleep.

I played with his curly, maroon hair as he sleeps.

All's well, what could go wrong?

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

~ A/N Sept. 7 2021:

Dear readers, 

THANK YOU FOR 4.9K!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCCHHH!!! 

Giving free hugs 4 uuuu!!! Mwah mwahh💗💖❤❤

~ A/N Jan. 21, 2022:

you guys... ya'll... WE GOT TONS OF READS OMFG- I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM RN- ya'll this is a super big achievement that i could brag around my family- thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so fucking muchhh for this!!! 

I love you guys- !