Sleepover

"Your night and shining armour is here." He said panting in each word while he slowly rised and gave me such a dashing smile. He was so hot.

"Thanks but I don't really need one." Giving him a tired smile and letting him come in

"That's what you think for now." While we both walked into the living room and sat on the sofa while watching the movie that I still had not finish I just realized how close me and him where sitting next to each other. We hadn't talked for the past 10 minutes because we were so captured by the film until they showed a sex scene and we started blushing.

"Did you have a busy day at the restaurant when you got back?" I blurted out trying to prevent this awkwardness that was about to creep onto us.

"Haha. No not as many people which was why I was able to come here really quickly." He replied still having a blush across his face because those noises from the tv where still there. As soon as the movie finished I just realized that his hand was over me and I just looked at him and he just gave me his Yamamoto smile.typical. Now that the movie had ended we were just sitting and enjoying each others company without saying anything. I got bored of that and removed his arm around me and crossed my legs on the couch and looked straight into his beautiful mocha eyes.

"Sooooo, Yamamoto Takashi also known as the baseball idiot called by Gokudera and making girls go head over heels for him. Would you like to tell me more about you?" Holding my hand in a microphone position and putting it near his lips

"Well as a baseball star I cherish every living thing and always try and make people happy." Acting as if he was actually being interviewed on tv. We both laughed at this little roll that we were playing at.

"Another question Mr Takashi. Have you ever fallen in love before.?" I was very curious as to what his answer would be. He didn't answer Straight away like my first question and he had put on a sad serious face looking like he was about to kill me for asking such a question which made me very nervous.

"I did once."

"What happened? You don't have to answer but I'm sure your fans would like to know." Trying to be jokey with it but didn't work.

"She cheated on me with another guy. I actually caught her in bed with him. She couldn't deal with the shame so she transferred out."

"Wow." Never expect for someone who is always so happy to feel such pain and manage to carry on.

"What about you?" Takashi asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I did aswell. But we had to break up because I was coming here." Remembering all the fun times I had with Tyler then I put my head down and trying to hold back tears.

"Hey don't worry about it Tanya we will find love again." Placing his soft warm hands on my now wet cheeks making me look straight into his eyes. He wiped my tears giving me hope again, I gave him a laugh and carried on with our roles.

"Yamamoto have you had sex before." Saying it as cool as I can giving him an evil grin

"Hahaha! Of course I have these good looks aren't going to hold back." Seems like he's cool about it if you talk to him about sex but if he watches it he goes bright red.

"What about you? Your beautiful so I'm guessing you have with your ex?" Raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I have." Blushing at my answer. So much for trying to act cool.

"Now it's your turn Ms Hilson. I wanna know things about you." Putting the imaginary microphone in front of my lips.

"Erm... I like all sorts of foods except bitter things. I like to read, draw, watch tv and have fun."

"Seems interesting." While he gave a nod. "So your not into sports?" Giving a concerned look across his face.

"It's ok." I replied while shrugging my shoulders. He looked a bit disappointed but in all truthfulness I have always hated doing sports and the worst thing is is that I'm good at it and people want me to join teams. It's just to much. I gave him a little push to stop that gutted look on his face which worked. He shuffled closer to me until we were inches apart and asked me another question.

"Are you a good kisser?" Leaning closer and closer until I felt his hot breath on mine. I couldn't speak because I was so captivated by his intoxicating eyes. I gave him a nod, he then crushed his lips onto mine and it was bliss. His soft warm lips exploring every part of my neck because I wouldn't allow his tongue into my mouth. He made his way to my neck making my hands roam around through his thick dark hair until he bit a section of my neck. I stupidly let out a big moan causing my mouth to open which gave Yamamoto a chance to stick his tongue inside my mouth. It was amazing he tasted so sweet and felt really warm which is no surprise. He was deepening the kiss, one of his hands went under my skirt and stopped at my inner thigh while the other was slowly making its way towards my breast. I was trying to mumble his name while he was still kissing me until he gropped my breast, I screamed his name. He jolted right up and put that kiddy smile he always has on which made me give a wtf facial expression. I rubbed the now bruise part of my neck.

"I'm really sorry." He said leaning over and giving a light kiss towards my bruised neck

"It's fine. We just went a bit too far." Getting up from the sofa I went to the kitchen and got two bottles of coke and a massive packet of Doritos and salsa sauce. After me and Yamamoto finished the snacks and watched like around six movies we finally went to my room.

"Nice room!" Running towards my perfectly made bed plotting himself on my now messy bed.

"Your not sleeping on my bed! Go sleep in the guest room." I yelled

He gave me a pout and looked straight into my eyes.

"Please, your so warm and I want to be with you. I promise I won't rape you unless you want me to."

Can't believe him "fine. but don't you dare touch me." Giving him a warning while he replied with a thumbs up. I went to the bathroom to go get changed as soon as I came back I saw a pair of trousers and a tshirt on the floor. I quickly looked at Yamamoto who was already under the covers fast asleep. He looked so cute I couldn't help but let out a little giggle and made my way towards my bed. As soon as I tucked myself under the covers Yamamoto grabbed me by my waist and pulled me right close to him. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Good night beautiful." I started to blush and placed a light kiss on his lips.

"You too handsome." Nestling my head towards his chest and falling to sleep with a massive smile across my face.

=======================

Don't forget to vote and don't worry Yamamoto isn't the only man in her love life