1st day at school

We arrived at the school rooftop and sat around in a circle, I was sitting next to Yamamoto and Gokudera. Tsuna was sitting next to Gokudera and koyoko with Hana.

"So how was it like living in america?" Tsuna asking while eating a packet of crisps

"Well there was never a boring day even when I was at home because I had such an irritating sister." Remembering all the times that me and her fought over stupid things like the last piece of chocolate cake.

"Hahahaha! Sounds like fun." Yamamoto laughing his ass off

"It's a bit like Gokudera and Bianchi. But he's always the one causing drama and every time he looks into her eyes he drops on the floor and clenches his tummy." Still laughing.

"Shutup! You don't understand her cooking is gross and every time I see her my stomach is in a lot of pain." Gokudera said shouting over me. While he did that I couldn't help but notice a dynamite in his pocket. What a weird teenager. "Any of you have brothers or sisters?" I was only asking for Gokudera to stop shouting.

"No." Said Tsuna Yamamoto and Hana

"I have a brother who is year older than us his name is Ryohei."

"He's got silver hair like Gokudera." Yamamoto announced

"Tsk..he's a boxing freak just like that baseball idiot sitting next to you." All I could hear was Takashi laughing it off I wonder why he's always so cheerful.

Lunch break was over as well as lessons and the next thing I know the whole class is packing their books an getting ready to head home. I was walking with Tsuna and his friends out of the school.

"Tanya where do you live?" The ebony haired boy asked me. While Gokudera was ready to walk with Tsuna.

"I live on the Fujiyama road after a sushi restaurant."

"Oh that's Yamamoto's dads resturant." Tsuna said Kyoko and Hana had to wait after school because her brothers boxing club was after school and they all walked home together.

"Tenth lets go."

"Sure. Ill see you guys tomorrow." Tsuna waved and went off with Gokudera

Me and Yamamoto were already walking and all there was was just this awkward silence between the both of us. I looked at him and he quickly turned away but I got a glimpse of him blushing. Okay.....

"So do you work at the restaurant with your dad?" Trying to break the silence

"Yeah. Whenever I can, the restaurant is usually busy but my old man can handle it." Giving me a huge smile. I love his mocha eyes which just kept me enchanted. I then realized that we were at his restaurant.

"I'll walk you home."

"You don't have to Yamamoto." Putting on one of my smiles which made him blush. I found that really cute and left a little giggle.

"Don't be ridiculous, I can't let a pretty young girl walk by herself when it's already dark. Besides its more excersize helping me for my basketball match coming up soon." As soon as he called me pretty I was blushing which was weird because I usually don't if someone said that to me. We then arrived at my place and we just stood opposite each other staring into our eyes.

"Umm well I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Thank you for dropping me off."

"Your welcome. We should exchange numbers?" He said rubbing the back of his neck he looked so embarrassed asking that question. " yeah sure." I gave him my number and then he came close to me giving me such a warm hug.I was shocked but hugged him back. It felt so good and we didn't want to stop but it had to end.

"Good night Tanya." He said whispering in my ear

As soon as I walked in the house Alicia was heading straight towards me.

"Who the hell was he?!" Shouting out and having a huge smile across her face.

"Just a friend that I met in school today." Giving her a shrug and heading straight towards the kitchen picking out a strawberry from the fruit bowl. Guess she finally went shopping.

"Mhmm yeah right. Anyways I have a date tonight, well technically five but all on different days. Also mum and dad say hi."

"When are you leaving?"

"In an hours time."

As soon as she had left I went to the living room and watched a film. I then received a text message checking my phone it read.

Unknown:hey ^^

Me:hi who is this?

Unknown: Yamamoto I can't believe u 4got me already ;(

Me:oops I'm sorry ^^"

Takashi: don't worry. Anyways wht r u doing?

Me: nothing watching a movie at home by myself

Takashi: where is ur sis?!

Me: date.

Takashi: D:!!! Right I'm coming over I'm not leaving u by urself

I'm on my way.

Great. He's coming over and I can't say no. I heard a bell ring at the door, guess he doesn't waste any time. Had no choice but to let him in and when I opened the door all I could see was him bowing and panting which made me put a grin across my face.