CHAPTER 1

DYLAN'S POV

I'm so excited for the meet and greet I can't wait to see all my fans. This will be awesome I gotta snapchat about this then I'll go get ready. We are leaving right away. I put on a hat some jeans and a plain white shirt with my gray jacket. When I was ready we left for the airport we are going to the bay. Finally we got on the plain we were on our way to the bay. I took some selfies on Instagram and snapchat then ate and listened to music. We all got off the plain and I saw a girl with long dark brown hair blue eyes wearing a snap back to the side with skinny jeans and a shirt that said challenge me she was beautiful I don't think she saw me though I grabbed my luggage and the camera crew and I went to a hotel. I got my own room, I unpacked an outfit for tomarrow put it on the desk and sat on the bed I kept picturing that girl I wanted to meet her. What if I never see her again I have to see her but how I don't know her. I decided to sleep I had a long day ahead of me. I went on snapchat said goodnight to my fans then put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

It's morning I woke up to the camera crew banging on the door saying get ready. I opened the door said I'm up okay then closed the door. I took a shower to wake me up then I got out dried of and put on my gray shirt and some jeans and black convers. I came out and we went to starbucks, then we headed to the meet and greet. I met a few fans and took some snapchats and selfies then I tuned to the line of fans I saw the girl from the airport. At firs she turned away and then she looked up at me. I looked directly in her eyes and it seemed like time stopped like it was just us. A guy from the camera crew nudged me and I said "hi"

she replied "hi" I looked around there were only like 70 fans left

"What's your name" I asked and

"Jazmin" she replied

"Your beautiful" I said then looked down blushing and then looked to her grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me we looked into each others eyes. She is so pretty.

"Wanna take a picture" I finally said braking the silence

"Yah " she said and we both got our phones out. I took a picture on both of our phones then added my number to her contacts and showed her she looked up at me blushing.

"Thanks" she wisperd then I had to go on to the next fan but before she left I got a text.

It said: love jazmin. I looked over at her and gave her a hug then she left. After that I took more selfies with more fans. When the meet and greet was over I texted: hay jazmin can we meet up somewhere.

Jazmin: um where ???

Me: I don't know maybe you could show me around

Jazmin: okay meet me at Newark jr. High in 15mins

Me: sounds like a plan can't wait

Oh my goodness that worked I can't wait to see her she's so beautiful I changed into a long sleeve and got my black hoodie. I had ten minutes so I got a ride to the school there were still two minutes to spare. It was 3:15 exactly when we were meeting I saw her walk up she didn't have a sweater but she was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a purple tank top with black convers.

"Hay" she said as she looked up at me

"Hay" I replied after I a while I said "did you go here"

"Yah,... you ready to explore" she said then grabbed my hand and took me through the parking lot out to the back of the school were there were basketball hoops. I saw a basketball and then said

"So do you play" grabbing the basketball and walking to one of the courts.

"Of course I do I was on the team still am" she answered laughing