chapter 3

Jakes pov

I feel like there's something wrong with jazmin I don't know why I just feel like there is. I have to call her if I don't I'll feel horrible. "Jazzie are you okay" I said as soon as she picked up then I started hearing the sound of her crying "what happened" I said but she was still crying "Okay calm down focus on my voice... breathe in" I paused I could here her calming down and she managed to breathe in "and out" she breathed out then slowly said

"you always knew how to calm me down"

"Yah I guess I did" I said smiling as if I was looking into her eyes. We talked till like 5am it was awesome just like when we were little. I'm so lucky to have a girl like jazmin in my life I don't know what I'd do without her but that dylan guy is trying to steel her from me.

The next morning I was running late so I getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door it was probably jazmin I had pants on just not a shirt or shoes but I answered the door anyways.

"Hay jaz sorry I'm running a little late" I said seeing her beautiful face.

"Hay um yah nice abs" she was about to walk away but I told her she should come in and she did. I started putting a my shirt on and she said

"You know you can put your shoes on before you put your shirt on"

"So you want me to keep my shirt off" I said then grabbed her hand pulled her close to me and said "you like being this close to me with my shirt off"

"It's not bad" she said then looked down, looked into my eyes and said "even if we get together or not your still gonna be my bestfriend right"

"Of course we would your not getting rid of me that easily" I replied looking into her eyes then I heard a knock so I asked Jaz to answer it while I got my shirt on.

"Leena hay wha um what are you doing here" in heard jazmin saying and I walked over there this time I had a shirt on

"Hi leena I didn't know you were coming over" I said walking to the door

"I was walking bye and then I dropped this it's yours I forgot to give it back yesterday" she pulled out a micky mouse pen and handed it to me

"Thanks" I said then she left and so did me and jazmin but we were walking with yudy and them I loved to see the smile on Jazmin's face her and yudy were such good friends and you could even tell. Like you would have to be insane to not know they were bestfriends, someone has even asked if they were sisters and they said yes lol we.

Friday that week
This week has been amazing with jazmin and I love her so much I hope she's okay though today she's been distant like something is wrong but every time I ask her what happened she says nothing and walks away just leaving me. I knew something was wrong but she won't tell me and I don't know why... next week is spring break so I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend. The way I ask has to be amazing I'm only gonna get one chance to ask her out because we'll be together for like the rest of our life...I hope...what if she says no....why would she say no she can't say no I love her.....her eyes her hair the way her nose scrunches up when she's mad her smile the way her eyes change color in the light the way she smells how she uses her pouty lip against me everything she does I love I love her all of her no matter what I do no matter what she does I love her unconditionally....I always will. I'll see what's wrong in 5th I can't find her right now maybe she just needs space...I hope she's okay though cause I'm getting worried really worried.
Riiiiinnngggg
That's the bell guess I better go to class but I hope she's okay. As soon as I saw her I couldn't stop staring she is perfect.

"Hay jake" she said in her nice loving beautiful voice

"Hay beautiful how are you" I said grabbing her back pack from her and sitting her down like a gentleman does or at least I think that's what he does, it seems like it would be something a gentleman would do.