chapter 2

Jazmin's pov

Omg jake really is catching my heart(not that he doesn't already have my heart). But we're playing volleyball and he grabbed my ass, he said it was on accident but I didn't believe him.

"Hay jazmin you ready for the next round" my friend besty asked cause we took a brake after the first round

"Yah let's win this again" I giggled because jake was on the other team

"Nah ima redeem myself this time, my team has to win" jake replied and he served but it was out. We played for a while and got to the third round, first one to seven each time we played. We got half and the coach blue the whitsle for us to bring the volleyball's back, but we were still ahead by one point. Then we all went to the locker rooms. After that he walked me to my 2nd period kissed on the cheek and said "ima come pic you up at brunch so don't leave class till you see me"

"Okay I will..." I paused and looked back up at him i looked into his eyes and he kissed me "I love you" I said after he kissed me after that I walked into class and we watched a video and then had to do a free draw and turn it in. I didn't even know what I was drawing I just drew and when I finished I looked at what I was doing. The drawing was of me and Jake I was sitting on his lap and we were on the earth he was holding my hand and kissing me on the cheek and I was blushing. The teacher came over and said "nice job! Your picture might replace one of the ones on the wall."

The bell rang and u walked over to the door and waited for jake. I was scrolling through instagram when jake took my phone and kissed me on the cheek. Then I grabbed his hand and we walked over to the cafeteria. We waited in line and I got a Cinnabon and he got a breakfast burrito, then the bell rang and he walked me to class again. This period I had my friend natalie so I told her about dylan and jake this morning.

"Wow you met Dylan Dauzat that's pretty cool" she replied

"Yah I just wish he didn't suprised me like that it was pretty cute tho and he did ask me out" I answered

"Ohh really and we're is he taking you"

"I don't know he won't tell me"

Riiiiinnngggg

"There's the bell" I said and I got up hugged her natalie then walked out wand went to my next class. This period was long all I could think about was jake and the kiss on the bus. what is wrong with me and why do I feel this way, the period ended and I walked out and met jake at the benches for lunch.

"Hay" leena said walking up to me and sitting next to me

"Hay leena how are you" I asked

"I love jake" she said as quick as she could and a little loud

"You what since when and why"

"Hay Jaz" jake said cutting me off and kissing me on the cheek

"Um hay jake" leena said

"Oh hay leena I didn't see you there" jake replied then hugged her

"Let's go get lunch" I looked at jake and grabbed his hand "bye leena" we were about to walk away when

"Hay sorry to intrude or anything but would it be okay if I have jazmin today for lunch" she eventually got out while looking nervous

"Oh um" he paused and looked at me still holding my hand " Yah I meen I guess" he kept looking at me seeing if I was okay with that

"Yah that would be fine" I said looking at him then he kissed me on the cheek and u walked over to leena

"So I see you guys are kinda a thing" leena said as we walked away

"Um yah kinda" I answered

"Cool yah that's awesome I'm happy for you I"

"You don't have to pretend your okay with it" I cut her of I could see she was sad

"You know I don't want to feel like this I meen plus hayes grier texted me after madcon"

"Really what did he say"

"Just a paragraph of how he's sorry and how much he loves me and it made me cry"

"Oh"

"Yep"

"So like are you guys gonna get back together"

"I honestly don't know"

"Hay Jaz my girl my beautiful bestie" jake said walking over and hugging me

"Is there something you need" I asked

"Yes I need my bestie back for the last five minutes of lunch" he said giving me and leena the pouty look

"Oh alright go ahead I'll see you around jazzie" leena said giving in and then she hugged him with her arms around his neck and hugged me almost as if we barely knew each other and where hugging fo the first time,then walked of.

"So u found out that we are using the computers in 5th and forr the fiirst time in forreveerrr we get to chose our partners long story short chose me" jake said after leena walked away.

"Nice frozen singing" I replied u thought it was cute how he sang frozen

"So partners" jake said eagerly

"Yes yah were partners who else would I pick" I replied

"Yay" he replied and hugged me pretty tight I had to pull away cause he was squeezing to hard then we walked around d the school and went to our next class. We were working on a slide show about samurai. We also had 6th together and we walked in the classroom holding hands. Everybody except the teacher was looking at us. We walked to our seats and my friend Damion started asking me if we were the newest couple. I said no then the teacher gave us a test that took like 10 minutes. After the test we had free time so I moved to were jake was sitting and we just talked.

I hung out with jake after school then left at 5 took a shower put on a red sundress. I did my make up then started curling my hair. By the time I was done dylan rang the doorbell and amy answered she told him I was still getting ready and that he could come sit on the couch. I quickly brushed my teeth grabbed my jacket and walk to the living room.

"Wow you look really wow" he said staring at me for a while

"Thanks you ready to go" I said then he grabbed my hand kissed it and told me to put on this red blindfold. Then he guided me to where we were going and we walked there he sat me down and took off the blindfold. It was beautiful a candle lit pick nick. I loved it the date was amazing after it was over he dropped me off at my house and kissed me on the cheek. I said goodnight then he said

"Who are you gonna choose"