Tired Of Having All Insult

(In this story mc(you) are not a exchange student. You are a demon. You are  Mammon's close friend and only Mammon knows about it. He didn't tell his brothers about you.)

One day Mammon was having a bad day because of those witches. He was sitting on sofa in living room and eating an apple. He noticed something under the sofa. He picked up and saw a wallet. Then suddenly...

MMMMAAAMMMMMMMMOOOONN
YOU THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leviathan shouted... Then Asmo and Satan came to see what happened.

'' N-no I wasn't stealing!!! I Saw it under the sofa. '' Mammon try to explain..

'Yes you did~' Asmo playfully said. 'We all know that Mammon is the only one who can steal it' Satan said.

'Y-You guys are wrong. I-I wasn't stealing I saw-' Mammon was cut off by Belphie.

' That is my wallet. I left here while sleeping'

'So*mouch* Mammon * mouch * steal it?' Beel asked with his mouth full of food.

'You guys should respect your elder bro-' Mammon was cut off again by Lucifer

'MAMMON'

Mammon got really scared.

'Lucifer! Mammon try to steal Belphie's wallet' Levi said pointing his finger on Mammon.

'Yeah we all know that only our foolish brother Mammon can do this'
Asmo said while playing with his hair.

'So we should beat him up or give him to the witches' Satan said putting his hand on his chin

' How can I forget that we have a thief brother like Mammon. ' Belphie said rubbing his eyes

'Mammon when you will stop stealing?' Beel asked.

' Even Beel ask seriously! When our sucmbag brother going return our money ' Levi said.

'Mammon I will have to hang you at the basement for 300years' Lucifer said while getting deadly serious.

' Why do we have brother like you ?' Asmodues said looking down on him.

'It such a pity that we have you ' Satan says

'just go and jump on the car.'  Belphie said smiling creepy.

'Belphie don't say that' Beel said putting his hand on Belphie's shoulder.

Sucmbag, low life, waste of space and-
Levi was cut off by Mammon.

'STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP JUST STOP IT '

Everyone was surprised by Mammon's action.

'So you felt guilt huh' Asmo said looking at his nails then look at Mammon.

'So you guys can live happily without me right?' Mammon said gritted his teeth.

'OF COURSE' everyone said expect Lucifer and Beel.

'OK fine then I will leave you guys'
Mammon said giving up from this daily insult.

Everyone except Lucifer and beel was like :so you survive on your own?
Pffft- hahahaha

Beel was confused and Lucifer was kinda surprised.

'So..... Then bye ' Mammon said as he start to walk at exit of the house of Lamentation.

As Mammon was leaving the gate of the house of lamentation a tear rolled over from his face.

'Well he is coming back few hours later' Satan said.

Everyone agrees with Satan.

'He is just a cat who trying to be tiger' is Belphie said

' Hey don't compere cats to the Mammon the sucmbag rat' Satan said getting slightly angry.

'Mammon the sucmbag rat lololol rofl lolol '  Levi said while laughing.

Lucifer sigh and went to his work. Beel went kitchen.

And everyone went to their on business.

Meanwhile Mammon..........

So... This chapter ends here....

I hope you enjoy it.

This is my first time obey me fanfic. I always wanted to write a fanfic about Mammon ran away from his brothers.

See you in the next chapter 😊