Prologue: Uncle

This is Xenoverse 2 Bardock, therefore he is both capable of super saiyan three(Maybe super saiyan four) and is psychic. He also wouldn't know about Broly as he hasn't seen him in any visions. Enjoy.

In a rift between dimensions, two warriors from across time and space were battling for their lives. One fighting for a reason he truly didn't understand, and the other to right the wrongs done to him.

With a hard right hook, a man with long spikey golden hair and emerald eyes knocked a blue skinned and white haired man flying. The man with the emerald eyes also wore a red headband around his head. This man was the father of Kakarot, Bardock. The man he was fighting was none other than the creation of the demon Towa, Mira.

After dragging Mira down into this rift created by Towa, Bardock had slowly been showing off the power he had accumulated as the puppet of the two demons. And it was currently outclassing Mira by leagues.

"Hehe, you don't get it do you? If all your power comes from fighting for the Towa woman, you don't have the slightest chance in hell against me!" Bardock mocked the demon before he vanished from sight and reappeared, in front of the demon and kneed him in the gut. The white haired man bent over the knee that was embedded in his gut and spat out a mix of blood and spit while his eyes widen out of pain. Without giving Mira a reprieve, the saiyan warrior threw the back of his fist into Mira's face and sent him flying away in a spin.

Letting loose a roar of power, Bardock's golden aura flared over him and a blue ki ball formed over his hand. "Now feel a saiyans power!" Mira looked on in horror before he threw up his arms to block the attack that he knew was coming. With a shout Bardock fired a massive ki wave that engulfed the demon. It didn't kill him, but it did send him flying off into the distance. Bardock panted for a moment before his aura died around him and his hair and eyes reverted to their normal state. He slowly dropped his hand as it twitched lightly. Super saiyan three is a very extraneous transformation, and he just used it for the very first time.

"That'll....show...you. Oh, That's not good." The saiyan's eyes slowly shut and he began to fall as he fell into unconsciousness. Beneath him, another rift opened up and he fell through it.

-Konoha, The Uchiha district-

The night was calm, the sky was filled with stars....and a small ominous rift that spawned into the night sky spontaneously. From inside it, Bardock came flying down out of it. The cold air did nothing to wake him either, as he slowly began to spiral towards the ground, gaining speed while he fell. As he began to pick up speed, the rift shut its self trapping Bardock in whatever reality it had dropped him in.

Below him, a small community was settling in for the night. Well, they were. In the center of the small town, which was just offset from a much larger community near it, Bardock crashed landed. He barreled through a part of house, through a series of stores and then into a massive wall that lined some of the district.

Several of the distracts inhabitants quickly shot out of their homes to find out what caused the sudden intrusion. Most notable, would be the almost five year old son of this districts leader, Itachi Uchiha. The young boy quickly jumped around the several people with ease, finding his way to the man that had just barreled through the district.

Bardock laid limp in the massive crater he made, his face squelched into pain and exhaustion as he had used up all his ki when he transformed into a super saiyan three. He was still unconscious and with all his ki gone his crash landing did a lot of damage. There were several cuts over his body and blood spilling from quite a few of them. His breathing was rugged and most of his armor was cracked or chipped but not very broken. More blood started to slip from his clenched teeth as he had bit down when he landed.