Chapter 1

Amity's POV: 

Amity's POV: 

Amity Writing in her Diary- I keep seeing that human girl again, shes everywhere! and don't even get me started on Emira and Edric, I mess ONE spell us and they tease me for 2 weeks?! UGH I'm so tired of everyone underestimating me, especially mom and dad... Boshca Keeps picking on Willow, Luz and the other one..it's so ANNOYING and I completely embarrassed myself in-front of that human girl when they were fighting Boshca in the grudgby tournament. But Enough about them, back too my annoying wanna-be perfect family... My parents underestimate me and it's annoying..there always so hard on me and the twins get off Scott-free, I'll show them! I promise you that.. anyway I need to get too school.

Amity's POV: -walking too school- see's black shadow- What's That? -walks towards it- Hi are you ok?-

Mysterious Shadow: Yes My Child, Are You?

Amity: Uh Y-yeah? I guess..

Shadow: -snaps fingers- My Child I can see that your in distress.... I was just like you underestimated, teased, But then I got something everyone wants POWER, would you like power my child? I know you can't resist.

Amity: What kind of power?...

Shadow: All Kinds Of Power Every Power.. you'll poses every type of magic in the book... do you except?

Amity: ........

Amity: Why Not? 

Shadow: Ok Then My Child...just shake my hand, -holds hand out-

Amity: ....... Ok.. By The way what's your name? And what kind of Witch or Wizard are you?

Shadow: I'm Bill Cipher... and I'm No Witch or Wizard.. I'm a Demon A Dream Demon in-fact! But cmon kid! Shake My Hand!

Amity: Hm..ok then Bill -shakes hand-

Bill: Good Choice Kid

Bill: Good Choice...

At School:

Luz, Willow & Gus Talking

Luz: -see's Amity- Guys Look it Amity! Hey Amity!

Villain Amity: -see's Luz and the gang- Hello -trips them-

Luz: amidstad ¿qué diablos?! (Amity what the heck?!

Villain Amity: Silly Human, You know I don't know that..what do you call it? Spanish? Yeah.. I don't know that Spanish of yours yet 

Villain Amity: -picks Luz up with magic and hold her against locker- so don't speak it.. GOT IT?

Villain Amity: -drops her-

Luz: Amity WHAT THE HECK WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS!

Willow: AMITY STOP

Gus: GAH

Villain Amity: Not Anymore. -walks away-

With The Twins

Edric: Hey Mittens! Mom Said stop forgetting your lunch!

Villain Amity: Hey Edric?

Edric: Yeah Mittens?

Villain Amity: How About You Stop calling me.... MITTENS

Villain Amity: -Gets Ready Too Punch Edric-

?: AMITY NO! -jumps in-front of Elric-