❤ 2 ❤

-

-

The word Ji-A appears on his phone's screen as it vibrates on the bed.

"Tae-" I nearly called him but avoided noticing how calm HaYun seemed sleeping next to him.

I pushed my reading glasses on the bridge of my nose before taking a perfect picture. Shortly, I went through the gallery where their beautiful moments are kept... when he was doing all the things that any father would do.

A video played where Taehyung was feeding the little boy, gripping on the milk bottle close to his tiny lips which made my heart at ease.

How wonderful it could be if HaYun gets his father back? Only if he knows—

"Ari." Taehyung rasped. 

I snapped out closing all the tabs on my phone made the important tab I was working on close accidentally.

"Tsk." I groaned.

"What's with that face?" 

I shook my head in nothing while Taehyung got up putting a protective pillow beside HaYun who's little silhouette was sleeping on the bed. 

We walked out to the living room to send him back but he turned frustrated pushing my expectations back.

"When are you going to get used to your son?" 

"I'm busy. I can't—"

"Stop giving excuses, Ari... This is not you!" Taehyung whispered yelled. "HaYun have only you then why... why are you not holding him in your arms, Ari?" My heart ached at his words. "Do you hate him now just because of his father?"

"No." I coldly answered. "I don't hate HaYun but my fiance, only his father for abandoning us on the altar." 

-

vote and comments for more!