5#You do a good thing

You look for him and then found him sat on the floor crying with some staffs, Jungkook and Taehyung standing next to him

Jungkook - It's ok Jimin.

Jimin - ...

He sobs.

Jimin - ...I messed up.

Tears come up and drip down on his cheeks.

Staff - No you didn't.

Jimin - I messed up.

Taehyung - C'mon Jimim, no one noticed that.

Jungkook looks around and see you.

Jungkoook - ...(y/n)?

He spoks softly.

(y/n) - ...

Your feel sad by seeing Jimin like that, you didn't noticed nothing about his voice, certainly no one either, but he was in pain of desapointation.

How you are a fan you knowed he wasn't a bad singer, he was one of the betters that you knowed.

Taehyung turns to you too.

(y/n) - ...

You curve yourself in front of Jimin.

(y/n) - Jimin, I need to talk with you.

You stand and go to a empty room and he follows you.

You two get in and sit next to each other, he was still sobing, but he seemes he has calmed down a bit.

(y/n) - ...Please Jimin, stop pushing much of yourself.

You look worried at him.

(y/n) - You have to take a good look on you.

Jimin - ...

(y/n) - You practiced really hard actually, and today you did well, as much as you practiced.

Jimin - ...That was not the result I wanted.

(y/n) - Maybe because you overcarged your body.

Jimin - I trained too much to be the best.

(y/n) - No one is the best...

Jimin - What are you trying to say?

(y/n) - ...No matter how much you want to be the best in something, there always will be someone ''better'' than you,in dancing, singing, programming, drawing, writting...

Jimin - ...

(y/n) - ...I'm sorry If I'm being kind of gloomy right now, that's not my intention.

(y/n) - But the world is like that, it can't be helped.

Jimin - You telling this looks like nothing worth trying to be good on someting...

(y/n) - This is not what I meant...