20

~Harlem~

"Zacori." I called walking in our room.

"Yea Harlem?" She looked at me when I walked inside. When I look at her now I don't really see love in her eyes anymore. I don't see that certain spark in her eyes. It used to be she would just light up when she saw me and now its just different.

"Let's go out. We haven't been out in a while and I want to take you out."

"I don't know. The kids here and they need to be watched."

"Zaire old enough to watch them."

"I -"

"It'll make me really happy." I smiled at her.

"I guess I can go." She got up and walked into the bathroom. She acting like she don't want to go out with me.

~Zaire/Z~

My parents just left to go out. Maybe my mother going to finally give him the papers. She been holding off because of HJ and Cali. They're younger so they don't really understand. I just want my mother to be happy and with someone who actually appreciate her and won't take her for granted.

"What you thinking about?" Mae asked sitting on my lap and putting her arms around my neck. We were in the living room watching movies with Cali and HJ.

"Just my parents."

"Don't worry about it, ok?" She looked at me and placed a peck on my lips.

"I'll try baby." I smiled up at her.

"I love you Z and I'm glad we finally together."

"Me too, you all mine."

"All yours."

Yea I got my girl. We talked and worked things about. We both decided this what we want so we're willing to give it a try. Ain't no way I'm meesing this up.