Chapter 16//Flashback

November 12, 2019

"Hello YouTube!" Parker cheered, looking at her camera she had set up in front of her and Charlie. "I'm back! I know it's been a while, I apologize. I have been busy working on a new project with my good friend Charlie over here."

"Hi," Charlie waved, slightly nervous to be making his first appearance on Parker's popular YouTube channel.

"Hopefully soon I'll have more time to film some more videos," the blonde smiled widely. "Today Charles and I-"

"Now you're gonna have the whole internet calling me Charles instead of Charlie," he complained jokingly.

"Your instagram has Charles in it, you drama queen," Parker rolled her eyes, nudging him. "Anyway, today we are going to be following a Bob Ross tutorial and attempting to paint it! It should be absolutely terrible so let's just jump right in."

As the two filmed, the continuously tried messing with the other's painting. They soon almost forgot that they were even filming, just having a good time with each other. When they finished their paintings, they held them up to the camera for everyone to see.

"Alright, leave a comment below saying which painting turned out better!" Parker smiled. "Even thought mine is clearly better."

"Hey! Is not," Charlie faked a frown.

"Keep dreaming, Gillespie," Parker shot back, causing him to flick paint on her. "Oh you did not just do that!"

"And what if I did?" Charlie teased with a big grin. Parker smirked at him, grabbing a paintbrush and brushing paint on his cheek. This action caused an all out paint war between the two. Luckily, they had set up plastic coverings on the floor so they didn't ruin it. Before long, both were covered in paint.

"I'm glad the internet will now get to see Charlie try and kill me with paint," Parker teasing, remembering that her camera was still rolling. "I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. I'll see you in the next one, love y'all!"

"I think my painting on you is really the best one," Charlie smirked.

"Oh really?" Parker raised her eyebrows. Before she could get another comment out, the front door to her apartment opened.

"What the actual fuck happened here," Savannah looked at the pair in disbelief, pulling out her phone to take pictures. "I hope you know you're cleaning all this up."

——————————————————————————

Instagram post

parkerross99@charles_gillespie sleep w one eye open tn buckoo📸: @savannahleemay

parkerross99
@charles_gillespie sleep w one eye open tn buckoo
📸: @savannahleemay

635,928 likes//1,209 comments

charles_gillespie: youve never looked better
parkerross99: @charles_gillespie i despise you💕

owenjoyner: the things you two do when no one else is around is so chaotic
parkerross99: @owenjoyner blame charlie

savannahleemay: i loved coming home to this i really really did
parkerross99: @savannahleemay im so so glad

user1: if parker and charlie arent dating yet i swear

kar.james: come home pls😭
parkerross99: @kar.james i'll see you soon sissy

user2: PARLIE OR CHARKER
parkerross99: @user2 no not the ship names
user2: OMG SHE ANSWERED

themadisonreyes: wheres my invite🧐
parkerross99: @themadisonreyes mustve been lost in the mail

user3: that mustve sucked cleaning up
parkerross99: @user3 i made charlie clean it all bc he started it
user4: as he should
charles_gillespie: ur comments section always turns into bully charlie time
parkerross99: @charles_gillespie correct

load more comments