Page 7 Classic Sonic returns

Classic Sonic said: "It's good to be back!" Sonic said: "Yeah i tried finding you! And Also who did you meet?" Classic Sonic said: "Well there's a young little pink hedgehog...named Classic Amy." Amy said: "Wait! That's my daughter! T^T" Everyone said: "WHAT!" Amy said: "Yup i have Classic Amy for a short time before Teen Amy pushed the handle and...She's gone..." (Note Teen Amy means Boom Amy ok?) And until Kunckles came back and telled Classic Sonic: "Amy is in trouble! She was traped in a rope saying help can you save her?!" He said: "Wait...CLASSIC AMY IS IN Trouble?!" Knux said: "YES!" Classic Sonic said: "Well tell everyone i'm going to save Tails again!" He ran off and jumped in the toilet water and said: "Ok Kunx! Push it!" Kunx said: "Got it!" He pushed the handle again and said: "GO SAVE AMY!" And he's going to save Amy...

CLASSIC AMY IS IN Trouble?!" Knux said: "YES!" Classic Sonic said: "Well tell everyone i'm going to save Tails again!" He ran off and jumped in the toilet water and said: "Ok Kunx! Push it!" Kunx said: "Got it!" He pushed the handle again and said...

He is ready to save her and get her back into the top...Omg! Guess what that's was the best story page ever! Welp...i'm going to do with a new book called Christmas memories! See you there! X3

i'm going to do with a new book called Christmas memories! See you there! X3