Page 8 Classic Sonic saves Classic Amy! (Sonamy moment! UwU)

Now the bonus is over now for the saving part! So Classic Sonic was now dodging pipes and everything he sees! And he jumped off the spinning thing and landed the platform and saw Amy Rose got trapped in ropes! Poor Amy...and Classic Sonic jumped into action and said: "It's ok Amy! I'm here!" And Classic Amy said: "Oh my! Classic Sonic i'm so happy to see you again!" Classic Sonic and Amy jumped off and she got balloons on her hand and flew away to see everything! Classic Sonic said: "Nice Amy! Now we have to get in the pipe and swim back into the top before someone flushed the toilet!" Amy agrees to that plan expect Eggman said: "Not today!" Eggman jumped into Classic Sonic and said: "Let me go! Egg jerk!" Classic Amy cracked up! And then he ripped off Classsic Sonic's black jacket! Poor jacket! XD and They both jumped into the pipe and saw air! It's their chance to get out of here! And then...nobody touched the handle....And Eggman said this...

Me: XDDDD! Ok i know it's funny or not! Wait...Oh sugar...oops gonna get back into the story! (Note you found a easter egg!) And then Classic Sonic and Amy jumped and got a umbrella to get out and flyed away! And Classic Amy said: "Wow...what a nice view...You know...the top is nice...X3" And Classic Sonic said: "Yeah it's so beautiful up here instead of the bottom...and plus WE GONNA CRASH!" Classic Sonic is freaking out!

Note there's bad words in it...Ingore it! XD and Classic Amy said: "It's ok! We going to let go! In a count of 3!" Classic Sonic said: Ok Amy let's do it!" So they counted: "1...2...3!" They let go of the umbrella and fell on the fireplace and rolled around Classic Amy got her hammer jump and Classic Sonic can jump and he said: "! WE ARE HOME! YES!" Classic Amy said: "Yeah let's get changed before Amy and Sonic came over!" And So Classic Sonic and Amy got dressed into a prince and a princess! (Sreach up Classic Amy as a princess if your confused.) And Classic Sonic said: "I'm Back! Again! And i got a surprise for all of you!" He show Classic Amy and Amy said: "! C-Classic me?" She said: Yup! That's me!" They both cried and they lived happy ever after...The end... for now!