waking up beside you

I open my eyes and I felt a heavy arm on my waist, I just look at it, ohh it's from him..i seat on the bed and start to stretch up, and my eyes trow on him that who's still sleeping peacefully..

A smile plastered on my lips when I saw him sleeping like a prince..I get up first and open his curtains to let the sun come in..and I just turn around to look if he already wake up, and he start to rub his eyes and open it, while my arms is cross...

Me: get up now, and eat your breakfast..

Taehyung: you going back now?

Me: yeah..get up now before I go home..

He nod and start to get up on his bed and start to comb his hair while I fix his bed, and I just walk away but he hold my hand and pull me outside of his room..aiish this big boy..

Taehyung: you won't go home until you doesn't eat your breakfast..

Me: hayst, I already know that it's the thing you gonna told me..

Then we just walk downstairs and go on dinning table, while he let me seat on the chair still holding my hands

We start eating breakfast, until we saw jimin walking towards here and seat on the chair infront of us..

Me: by the way jimin, where's dahyun?

Jimin: she got home since last night, she told me that you say something on her that need to do that's why she go home..

Me: ahh yeah..

Taehyung: what did you told her?

Me: about Mr. Kang first wife, we gonna take his wife to a bait to Mr. Kang, I know that his wife is pregnant and if Mr. Kang will know about that, and he will know that his wife is missing he will be so weak, when it comes into a child he start being like that...and one of my bodyguards will call him to say that they holding his wife and his child, and if Mr. Kang will take that, he surely go on the place that my bodyguards told him, and all police will wait for him there..Sana is already brought hanbin on the police station to report Everything and we also give a evidence about it..I just wait for the results..

Taehyung: ohh.. it's look like you don't need my help now..

Me: well yeah..

Jimin: you both ok now?

Taehyung: is it not obvious jimin?

Me: and how about you and dahyun?

Taehyung: what about them?

Me: when they always see each other, they always arguing, just because they both have a past..

Taehyung: ohhhh that's the girl you talking about on me jimin huh..

Jimin: shut up and ear your breakfast..

We both just Chuckle on him, until my phone rings inside of my jacket pocket, I grab my phone and reveal Sana name my secretary..

Me: yes Sana why?

Sana: all done, the police start preparing for it, we also discussed on them, about we gonna do....

Me: good, how about dahyun? Is she already call you?

Sana: not yet, even she is not on the house, is she is there? She didn't go home since last night..

Me: huh? But jimin told me that she going home because of what I told her..

Sana: I didn't know..

Me: ok ok..I will call you later...

Sana: ok..

She hung the call now, don't tell me that one of Mr. Kang slaves take dahyun! Ughhh! I will kill you!!

Taehyung: hey what happened?

Me: dahyun is missing, Sana told me that dahyun didn't go home since last night, I thinking if one from Mr. Kang slaves take her..

My phone rings again, I just answered it without looking who is the caller..

Me: hello? Who's this?

Until I hear a familiar voice shouting in the call, wait! that's dahyun!

Mr. Kang: do you remember me my queen?

This bullshit, I immediately stand up..

Me: give back dahyun from Me, if you doesn't want me to explode and kill you..

Mr. Kang: your so brave to your hubby now, I'm so proud to my queen...

Me: ok just tease me, you didn't know how I'm more prepared than you..do you think I don't have a surprise for you too, I have..I want you to be so happy about it, wanna know what kind is that?

Mr. Kang: looks like It's sounds so good my queen..

Me: yeah it's sounds sooo good..tell me that place and I will brought myself to you..

Mr. Kang: ow my queen miss me so much..

Me: of course, just told me the place..

Mr. Kang: ok..here in the xxxx old building..

Me: ok I'm coming, wait for me..

Mr. Kang: yes I am my queen..

He hung the call now, while my bloods really boils becz of it, I immediately call nayeon unnie and she immediately answer it..

Me: did you get her?

Nayeon: yes, she already with us...

Me: good, brought her on house and don't let her escape or don't let someone from mr. Kang slaves saw her, understand?

Nayeon: yes Sally..

Me: good..

I hung up the call and put back my phone on my jacket pocket..

I going to walk away but he hold my hand that made me look at him .

Taehyung: where are you going?

Me: I need to save dahyun, I need to go now..

Taehyung: I won't let you only to go there, me and jimin will go with you....

Me: but

Taehyung: no buts, I need your safety..

He get up on the chair and also jimin, and they immediately go upstairs, while I just seat first on the chair..

We already inside of his car driving towards on my house, after an minutes we finally arrived, and we immediately get out on my car and go on inside of my house, while I ask the maid if where's nayeon, she said on basement, I just nod and we walk towards on basement, we go downstairs and finally saw them..and I just walk towards on them with this two..

Nayeon: your here Finally and with Taehyung and jimin..

Me: yeah, they volunteer to help me..so what happened?

Nayeon: it's all clean, but dahyun is not with us since earlier, i try to call her but she didn't answer..

Me: because Mr. Kang take her, and we gonna go there, and we gonna make his wife a bait for him, I know he have a child on her, that's why I gonna do that...

Nayeon: what about Sana?

Me: all prepare already..

I grab my phone and call Sana, and she immediately answer it..

Sana: yes?

Me: tell to Police that you gonna go on xxxx old building Secretly that no one will knows, I will contact you first before you all go there..

Sana: ok..

Me: ok good..

I hung up the call now..I lastly look at the faint wife of Mr. Kang