002

002

Minutes felt like hours, just sitting in total silence listening to nothing but the faint buzzing of the room.

I didn't have cuffs on me, the guards figured I didn't need it since they locked the room door and there's a window that couldn't be opened more then a jar.

I sat there with my legs kicked up on the desk picking at my nails waiting for something to happen, anything to tell me why I was here in the first place.

Voices from within the hallway approached raply untill the person was standing right outside the door until the sound of the door unlocking echoed throughout the room.

My eyes shifted over to the door waiting for it to be pushed open while I quickly brought my legs back down to the floor.

Stepping into the room, a man dressed in a suit and tie appeared, his gaze immediately landing on me, scanning me briefly. "Special agent Don Self, homeland security." He spoke rather quickly.

I watched him as he pulled at the chair places cross from me before taking a seat.

"Saturn Lean, you been looking at 20 years if not life in prison but you just keep getting lucky, I know Alex Mahone had a lot to do with your time sentences and I don't know why." He made direct eye contact not shifting his gaze away from me once while placing his folded hands onto the table.

I disregard the mentioning of Alex.

As much as I didn't wanna be here right now I was still rather curious about 'don self''
"What do you want?" I questioned leaning back in my chair not even attempting to hide the fact that I could careless.

"You're looking at major time." He spoke Stating the obvious.

"No shit, Sherlock." I felt a bit of annoyance prick my ass even though I should be taking this opportunity as a source of entertainment.

He Scoff as he plastered the fakest smirk he could manage to pull out of his ass "Your sarcastic, nice."

"Yep." I muttered "glad you noticed."

"Glad I did." Don fell quite and so did I.

What the fuck?

He tapped the desk before finally speaking "How would you like to walk away from it all, not to do a day?" I squinted at him searching for any sign that showed he was joking but he didn't even crack a smile.

His facial expressions stern.

He wasn't joking.

"Of course an offer like that doesn't come for free now does it?" I spoke shifting in my sit mirroring don actions.

"Of course not."

I didn't say anything I only nodded.

"Your freedom as in exchange for Syclla." He replied quickly.

Syclla? I never heard of anything like that before, I raised an eyebrow at him he went to speak but I beat him to it.

"Sounds complicated, I think I'd pass you seem like a smart guy I bet you can work something out to get your hands on 'Syclla'"

Is offer sounded like he wanted his dirty work done for him, I'll pass.

"I'm giving you an opportunity to avoid 20 years or more in prison Saturn."

"I'm pretty sure there plenty of other people who would be jumping at this offer so why don't you take it to those?" He dropped his gaze for a brief second.

"Cause many others haven't escape a maximum security prison."

The mastermind behind the plan  was Micheal I'm pretty sure he knew that already but regardless of what Don knew I wasn't going to mention Micheal to him.

"Besides Michael Scofield stated you've be useful in a mission this dangerous also you're juvie records mention that you're good with computers."Wait, what? 'Micheal stated' as in Don talked to him?

"What do you mean?" I titled my head unsure of where his conversation is going.

"Scofield and few of you're convicts Buddy's from fox river Agree to find me Scylla it would be stupid to turn down an offer like this."

"What makes you think I care about what the others are doing?" I do care.

"Scofield seemed interested in doing this whole Scylla thing only if, I quote on quote 'Lean had the same opportunity as me'." After all the happened Micheal still though of others.

"So what's it gonna be?" Don tapped the table once more.

I tapped my foot against the ground anxiously  before making a decision.

"Tell me about Scylla." I spoke crossing my arms while leaning back into the chair once more.

A/N
Guys I'm so excited to be writing Saturn character once again.
Bruh my vision is getting blurry as hell all because I'm staying up until 3am writing but it's okay cuz I'm interested in we're this is going🤭

Don't forget to vote<3