Overthinker & Overthinking

Writing a journal or sort of what you called a diary is a good thing to do to be honest.  The thoughts that messed your mind, assumptions that've you made yourself, sometimes the assumption is real but sometimes it's not but whatever it is. Write something inside. You'll feel good on the mind. I mean of cause sometimes you need someone to tell something what's going on with your messing mind, someone could hear you out but after all the thoughts, most of things you can't tell them but something you could. I mean of cause i am myself wanted to be heard, to be found, to be find. But at some deep thoughts, i just want my peacefulness of writing my thoughts and here i am thinking and writing what's on my mind. 

I don't have any trust issues whether with friends or family but ONE THING I SAID. I do have trust issues when it comes to relationship. I mean that's for real thing and deal for me. I really do have trust issues on that HAHAHA. That is why when reassure doesn't meet my requirement, i'll keep on checking every single of the person and sometimes i got my answers but sometimes i don't because some people good at hiding their things but some just don't. You wanted to asked the person but sometimes you thought that could bother them in any feelings. eg; the bond between you both, the feeling, the careress and sort of things. I'm an overthinker myself. I admit that. But at some point i could handle those feeling well. Heavy thought you got there baby girl but well i can handle them well despite all the tears, all the weak part of me but girl GET YOUR FEET UP!!! YOU CAN DO IT. That's what i always tell myself. No one giving the pats on my back but i always be the one that would do that ! Because you live for yourself. Not anyone. 

There this one time of deep thinking, does his feeling real, why am i feeling this way, i dont feel good. Wait who's that girl. Oh do they have something behind me? Well girls we all know the same thing we thought of!

Sometimes i always thought why did i survived my 3 years relationship before with richard. I mean i love to talk and to communicate and he just so gentle, soft spoken well thats what i like about him tho. I mean i sometimes might need reassure sometimes but he knows me well and telling all sort of sweet things and there you go since then doesn't have any over-overthinking things but i know not everything stays. Eventually things will ended, not the way we want but it ended the way it supposed to be. But while thing 3 years with him. I learnt things, i learnt alot with him. Those gentle careress, gentle words, gentle voice, those sweet love you's every night and morning. It is the sweetest but let bygones be bygones don't they.