City of Ashes: Sebastian See's Clarissa's Power In Action

I stayed off the ship, watching for struggle. The fae Queen stood next to me, her lips twisting into a smile of humor.

"Your father is a fool Sebastian. How many plans does he need to take down his own daughter?" Of course I knew this. I looked to the fae Queen and raised by brow.

"And why do you think I'm already gaining my alliances? I am no fool. My father created monsters, one of good and one of evil. He was always weak and will always be weak in comparison to his children," I say and feel my lips also twitch.

"And what makes you think your sister will join you if she is so good?" My eyes glaze over and narrow on her. What an annoying little rat.

"Blackmail. She doesn't have to come with willingly. Although, it would save me trouble." The Queen backs off, a smart decision on her part.

"Hmmm... Darling Sebastian, I believe that ship is falling apart." I look out immediately to the ocean where I hear groans and see the ship falling apart. My sisters doing probably, as she is the only person on that ship strong enough to do something like that.

I see some start to escape... but I can't find my sister. For a brief second I feel panicked and bile starts to rise to my throat.

"Send your fae to rescue the ones who have fallen now!" I demand to the fae Queen and she looks at me in confusion. "It will show the Shadowhunters that you really are on their side and they will trust you more. I also want your fae to take my father away and to our camp."

She still looks as if she wants to question me but calls to her fae nonetheless. She thinks she will rule beside me as her lover. Oh, how wrong she is. I plan on using her and forcing the fae to be my slaves and do my bidding with the threat of killing her.

Soon enough I see red hair being pulled out and I watch closely as Clarissa's friends and my brother rush to her side. Her eyes stay closed and my eyes stay on her. She then gasps and coughs out water and her friends are right there, Jace now directly in her eyesight. I know of what they feel for each other and it disgusts me. She will rule beside me.

I hear a noise and look back to the fae Queen as she narrows her eyes on Clarissa.

"Sometimes I wonder just how much your sister means to you."

"What are you trying to imply?" My gaze turning cold at the fae Queens question.

"It makes me wonder if your only fighting for power and control." She says and walks away into the trees.

Sometimes I want to snap the necks of the pesky little fae.

~
WHAT DID YOU THINK? I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE PRETTY COOK AND A GOOD PLACE TO ADD IN WHERE SEBASTIAN HAD SEEN HER POWER. READ, COMMENT, AND VOTE!!