Sebastions Story: TMI

From a young child, I was told I was to be a monster. Love was for fools who died in foolish ways. Love just gets in the way of what we should truly be searching for. Power.

Raw, thick power that made anyone shiver in fear at the sight of you.

Power was a thing that everyone aimed for, they just never knew it. Not many people like to be controlled but do nothing to change that fact about themselves. They simply live with it.

I scoff at the thought.

Me and my father, though? Never will we be controlled by anyone. Especially the Clave. It took them years to figure out that peace with Downworlders would help them grow stronger.

What's even more stupid of them is to think those tricky fae are on their side. Father has decided to work with them, and when we get power over everyone, they also get freedom and some control. They have secretly been working with me and father. The fae hate being controlled.

But the upcoming peace between the Shadowhunters and them give all of us an advantage. They get informed, not as much as they should be, but none the less, they are informed and report to father.

The Shadowhunters have always been behind in the game.

I walk alone in the Northern streets of Italy, running my hand down my face as my thoughts take control.

My sister. My sister.

I've seen her once. Seen how powerful she is. She will make a beautiful bride and create strong future leaders with me. She's extraordinary, especially being introduced to our world so late, due to the stupidity of my mother.

I was first informed of my sister around the age of twelve. My father told me of what he had done to me long ago but a sister... Oh, how long I've waited to see the face of my sister.

Father told me how my mother thought us to be both monsters, and thought we were dead as well. That's what we wanted everyone to think. Father has been planning the tale over for years, wanting to end the foolish line of Shadowhunters.

But when mother ran away, she was pregnant. That sad excuse of a mother dared to run with my sister. How funny of her to think she could hide.

Father told me that she grew up mundane, or at least thinking she was, having her memory erased over and over.

If only they knew she was more Shadowhunter than anyone else, besides that foolish brother of mine.

To think, they ended up together. Nonetheless, she will soon mine. Even if I have to drag her away from my brothers sight. Father tells me he is protective of her, cares for her.

To love is to destroy. Yet she taught him love, even after his childhood being almost the same as mine.

It perplexes me and disgusts me. I wonder, if I had grown up with her, could my mind be infiltrated by those foolish thoughts as well? Could I learn to love?

But when I think of it, I think of the stupidity of my mother and how she probably would have killed me first. Although, I have a theory she is weak when it comes to her own son. If only she knew that I wanted her to burn down with the good, and rise the bad from the flames with Clarissa alongside as my Queen. Together, we will be unstoppable.

No one shall get in the way. Even if I have to take valuable people down I'm the process.

If only father knew I was thinking of a plan on my own.

~
HELLO WONDERFUL READERS! I AM THE AUTHOR AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENT SERIES SO MUCH. ALTHOUGH, IT SADDENED ME AT THE VERY END IF CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE WHERE GOOD SEBASTIAN WAS ALIVE FOR A MINUTE. THERE JUST WASNT ENOUGH GOOD IN HIM. BUT IT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT ALL THE TIMES SEBASTIAN SHOWED JUST A LITTLE HINT OF KINDNESS AND I WANTED TO WRITE A FANFIC THAT SHOWED SEBASTIAN'S SIDE TO THE STORY. ITS PROBABLY BEST IF YOU READ THE TMI SERIES BEFORE THIS.

THE SONG: Sail by Awolnation