Part 7

No ones pov

During the day Chris wasn't in a good mood and he took it out on everyone, including Layla!

She accidentally dropped a cup and it broke and Chris lost it and yelled at her so much that she was scared of him and he didn't even notice but everyone else did. She ran up to her room and locked the door and cried herself to sleep and whenever someone tried to get her to eat she would refuse. She was scared and hurt. She didn't know what she did and why Chris was yelling but it brought back memories and memories she didn't want!!!

Chris's pov

Shit!! I fucked up I didn't mean to tell at her and now she won't talk to anyone!

I went to her room and unlocked it and went inside but she as sleeping and had tear stains on her cheeks, her eyes were red and puffy and I felt so bad. "L-Layla?" She didn't answer so I started rubbing her back and she stared waking up. "Babygirl, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you and I'm sorry. Please come out of this room. I get it you're mad but you need to eat okay please. I'm sorry and I love you. I didn't mean to yell but if you want I'll go, I-I'm s-sorry babygirl" she was now awake and looking at me, as I started to get up but she jumped into my arms and hugged me and kept saying she's sorry. I didn't know why but I told her it's not her fault.

She just kept clinging to me until I heard soft snoring coming from her. I laid her down again but she started moving around and grabbed my arm so I just picked her up again. I went downstairs into my room and sat on my bed with Layla on my arms and scrolling through Instagram.

*Next week*

I felt so bad I had to leave Layla for a couple of days with the boys and I just felt bad but I knew she would be safe with them, especially Bryan! I mean yeah I'm still going to miss my babygirl but I'll be back in 4 days so....

@Itschriswilliams

Posted 28 seconds ago

Liked by @bryanwilliams24,
@Thetylerschrage and 4,308 others

Chris.W: I'll see you soon babygirl!!

Comments disabled