Chapter 3

Alex p.o.v (girl)

.....As the lessons were continuing I couldn't hold no more my head was spinning around and around like merry go round. My body my left hand was dying. The whole lesson was hell.
Finally the bell rang to signify it's over. "Hey miss... It's me Lex...you seem to be in pain do you need help." He said taking a step closer to me. I nodded a heavy no. As if he could do something my mind rang. I woke up from the seat feeling so dizzy and dead half way. Before I could reach at the door I fainted.
               Lex p.o.v
Hey miss .. are you in pain I asked this girl Alex but she nodded no am not. I could see she was in pain and kinda in a struggle to get up. I knew my be she had heard of me as sort of a bad person and scarly. But at this moment no I jus wanted to help her. She stood up and began walking so slowly. Before she could reach at the door she passed out but before she could fall to the floor I held her tight. This girl was so weak and light to carry so I rushed her to the car at the parking lot. I opened gentle and sat her down careful. I reached for my car key in the pocket and drove quicky to my house or a mansion as people say.
I took her from the car carrying her in my room. "Hey Lex who is that and where are you taking her." One of my gang mates Lydia asked. She is my Friend and no more questions. I said walking up the stairs to my room. I called out for my personal doctor. Her name was Lisa she was my personal doctor for crises like this or when my gang members were hurt in a missions
Hurry up Lisa what's taking you long what the hell you doing I shouted calling out Lisa.
"Am here boss no need to call out again" Take a look at my friend she fainted in class and I need the results if there is anything you want call me right away. Lex please leave the room for me to examine her Lisa said as I walked out of the room. One more thing please take care of her ok.
I went to my office to try get away from my thoughts of Alex but I couldn't all I thought was what has been happening to her. I decided to do some research and look for her in the internet but all was blank. Thoughts began to criss cross my mind.
Knock knock I heard. Please come in it was Lisa. I asked her before she could sit how Alex was. "She has a serious problem her left hand is broken and some of her ribs got a fracture. I have badnged her body. Please check on her time to time she might need to change the badnge and here are some things u need." Lisa told me all that. You may leave the room and I highly appreciate your service.

Mmh still thanks for reaching this place
Am not known actually am fading  😅  bt thanks