Final game

"Get those foam fingers in the air. It's almost time for the last round! But before that: good news for everyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is a Sports Festival, we've prepared some super-fun side games everyone can participate in." Present Mic yelled, " We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!

"Ah—"

"Hold up."

"What are they doing?" Aizawa questioned his class.

"Looks like Class 1-A is going, full-on fanservice!" Present Mic laughed.

"What?! You tricked us?" Yaoyorozu shouted at the two boys, "You're gonna regret this!"

The girls from class 1-A all stared at Mineta and Kaminari in hatred and embarrassment.

"Ahhh, look at how beautiful Usagiyama looks in that cheerleader outfit!" Kaminari exclaimed, causing all the guys to look over at them.

Bani stood off to the side with her arms crossed and stared at the ground. She was ashamed and disappointed that she fell for the trap. She should've just listened to Bakugou.

"Baniiiii!" Ashido walked over to her best friend with a smile, "What's wrong?"

"Well... in a way, we're being taken advantage of because they wanted to see our bodies." Bani sighed and Ashido nodded.

"Yeah, you're right but it looks like Bakugou is enjoying the view." She pointed out but Bani disagreed.

"We're all in the same outfit? It's a whole buffet."

"No, just you." She corrected and Bani looked up to see Bakugou staring hard at her. He was looking at her up and down without meeting her eye. He probably didn't even notice that she had caught him until he looked up. His eyes went wide before he looked away in embarrassment and blushed. He was cute.

"Why is it that I always fall for that stupid perverts idiotic schemes...I even used my quirk to make these outfits." Yaoyorozu frowned and Uraraka patted her back. Bani blinked back to reality and walked over to Yaoyorozu as well. A disappointed look on her face but she was secretly happy that Bakugo found something good about her body even though she hated her own body.

"Ahhh! I hate those guys!" Jirou yelled as she covered her body in embarrassment.

"We only have a little time before the finals start, and I kind of like these uniforms so...HOW ABOUT WE JUST ROLL WITH IT!" Hagakure cheered as she shook the pompoms.

"Are you crazy?!?" Jirou looked at both girls

"Wow, Toru. You have some skills." Asui pointed out.
.
.
.
Have fun competing in these little side games, everyone! After they're over, the sixteen students from the top four teams will be duking it out one-on-one in a tournament-style fighting competition! I promise you're not gonna wanna miss these epic match ups!" Present Mic stated.

"Oh yeah! We finally get a chance to show what we're made for. I've watched these finals every year and now I'm actually in them." Kirishima said, excited.

"So wait, is it always a tournament?" Bani questioned, looking at the scoreboard.

"It's always a one-on-one competition but they switch it up every year. Last year, it was a foam sword fight." Sero answered.

"Come closer and draw lots to see who you are up against. Once the brackets are determined, we will have the recreational games and then start!" Midnight boomed, "The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team—"