Confusing feelings

"What? You mean you fuck to get rid of it?" Bakugo weirdly asked her, almost gagging at the thought and laughed.

"It's not funny, it's just animal life." Bani slapped his arm before getting shoved by someone from behind her, "Woah-"

"Remember me, idiot?" Bani heard a boy snicker at her from behind and she turned around to face them. Bakugo watched with anger as Bani balanced herself and turned around to see the disturbers.

"No?" She questioned, getting a glimpse at the three boys in front of her.

"Still the same dumb bunny I see... Well you should because you're worthless compared to someone like me." The boy laughed and looked over to Bakugo, "You're the Sports Festival winner, huh? What's it like being friends with a loser like her?"

"Heh?" Bakugo cocked his chin up a bit in annoyance and a warning to fuck off but they just smirked.

"You know, this loser who seems like follow you around. She couldn't get a guy, definitely not someone like you." The guy on the left side of the middle boy pointed at her, "She doesn't even have a good body."

"What?!" Bani squealed in surprise before looking at Bakugo who grabbed her wrist harshly and pulled her away.

"I don't have time for extras!" He screamed behind him to the boys who followed them. Bani kept quiet because she really didn't understand what these boys thought was cool about bringing her down.

"Come on Bani, I just want to talk to you but your boyfriend or friend here is getting in the way." The boy said again and his voice started to click on Bani's head but she couldn't remember his name correctly.

"Who are you?!" She turned her head, stopping on her feet which caused Bakugo to stop, still gripping her wrist.

"It's me, Jay. This is Buredo and this is Hio." Jay winked at Bani who cringed in disgust while Bakugo was starting to rage. He figured these guys must've bullied her when she was younger.

"I knew it..." She muttered and glared at the three, "What made you come to tear me down? Is it because I'm in the hero course and you aren't?"

"Huh?"

"Is it because I'm doing much better in life than you are because I don't tear others down. I'm not insecure. You are if you think it's okay to bully others." Bani snapped, pointing her right index finger towards the three. The comeback came the four boys around her become stuck and shocked at the retort. She wasn't the same pathetic girl she used to be when she was younger.

"Listen." Bani demanded, "I've grown and learnt to love myself and not worry about what others think of me. I don't need your insecure butt to come over here and try to bring me down to lift yourself up all because you think it's okay. Get over yourself."

"Well, well, well." Jay smiled at her, starting to come closer, "Guess you're right, I am insecure, huh? But that doesn't help that you always look up to him for your insecurities."

"What?"

"You always need that reassurance you're good enough and I know you do it from the way you stare at him or you're in love with him. One of the two or both. Huh? Did you ever think of that or notice it Bakugo?"

"What the fuck is that-"

"Ok." Bani yanked on Bakugo's arm, not ready to spill her feelings just yet, "We're leaving."

"Awh, someone to shy to admit their feelings." One of the two boys behind Jay laughed and snickered.

"Tell him!"

"Come on, we know you like him."

"Yeah, Bani!" They all laughed and pointed fingers at her, Bakugo didn't know what to say or what to do but Bani had enough.