Chapter 9: "Jealousy?"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

☆  Kakashi POV ☆

I feel uncomfortable right now. This guy is getting on my nerves for some reason. I looked at (Name) and saw that she was blushing a little. Now that just made me more uncomfortable again. Why am I getting so worked up? Its normal for a guy to do that to a girl sometimes, is it? Am I jealous? No, that can't be the case...

Suddenly, my body moved on its own, I grabbed (Name)'s had and pulled her closer to me. Making her eyes widen. What the hell am I doing...!?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

☆ Your POV ☆

As me and Kaito were talking about how different our villages were, I felt someones warm hand grab mine. Before I could see who it was, their hand suddenly pulled me close to them touching their shoulder with my own. I look to my side and see Kakashi holding my hand.

Wait, what—!? What was he doing...? Why do I feel my cheeks starting to burn?! AHHH! I just realized that I'm blushing. Okay come down me it's just a teammate thing to do. R-right?! I feel kind of delusional right now...

Rin.. Obito.. Dad...!? Someone please help me!?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
Meanwhile...
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

☆ Rin's POV ☆

"Hey Obito, look at them. It's looks like a love triangle." I say as I pointed out to Kaito, Kakashi, and (Name). "OooOoo~! It looks like Kakashi is jealous! Its so obvious!" Obito chuckled. "The two K's are going to be fighting for a girl, to see who is going to win her heart!" I squeal silently to myself, it's like I'm witnessing some love story!

"Good thing Kushina didn't come, or else her "Fangirling" heart would burst." Minato-Sensei sighed as he sweatdropped. "Agreed." Me and Obito said in union as we nod at Sensei. "Though, I don't like how close my daughter is with them... both of them." Minato-Sensei said. He sounded mad... hm, is he glaring at them, overprotective dad vibes!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

☆ No Ones POV ☆

After a while of walking it was starting to get a bit more dark. "Okay everyone, its getting late, we should set up camp here." Minato said. You all nod and start to put up your tents. You had to share a tent with Kakashi while Rin and Obito had to share one with Kaito. Minato didn't share one with anyone, since he will be keeping watch.

Before the sun goes down, all of you were assigned to certain tasks. For you, you were assigned to grab some firewood to make a campfire. You head into the woods, not knowing the dangers up ahead.