Chapter 2

~ Levi POV ~

What a tiering day. I started to walk to my new squad. They all look annoying as shit expected a girl name Y/N L/N. She seemed sad and calm. She was nodding to a girl with a orangish hair. I felt my heart skipped a beat when I saw Y/N. But then I turned around to see another pretty girl. "Squad Leader Erica!" I shouted. The black haired turned around and salatued me. "Hia Corporal!" (Hia means Yes in Japanese I think that's how you spell it tho... XD) "Come with me and bring that girl named Y/N... Erica" I said to the girl giving me a 'tch ur a bitch' face. "Tch... Fine I be there in a second Corpoaral" she said. I got so mad and waited.
~ Y/N POV ~

I sighed just listening to Erica saying to meet Levi over there. Me and Erica walked over where Levi was. Me and Erica saluted Levi. He nodded "Okay you two brats are going to be my little slaves I should I say Helpers" Levi said with no emotions. I blushed when he said Slaves? Like it was a dirty thing or something. I completely just started to blush and then "Why are you blushing cadet?" Erica and Levi said at the said time. "O-Oh its noth..." Then I got iterupped by Erica "It has to be something Y/N!" She made me gulp hard so I just ran all the to HQ. I couldn't breathe all the sudden I see Levi swinging on his cables coming close to me. So I ran to my room and locked it and closed my curtains and then I leaned against the wall. I passed out because I was tired and exhausted.