episode 11

It was still middle of the night, asano couldn't sleep, he was walking down the hallway trying to concentrate on his thoughts when he heard a thought.

"Something bad is going to happen" asano heard as he realized it was Hiroto's dorm he tried to listen to the voice.

"Melissa and tamaki is gonna get attacked...I have to do something." Asano heard.

Then he heard another thought "papa! Momma look I'm number 1"

"Fuck you dad"

"I will not fight melissa"

It was to much for asano, he started having a head ache "damn it" he said.

"Tamaki-kun! Hiroto-kun! Look a cloud that looks like a unicorn!"

"Yeah it looks amazing!"

"Mhm"

"Hey meli-chan? Do you ever wonder it it's like to be a hero?"

"Idk....but I wanna be a hero! To prove to momma and papa that I can be the strongest!"

"Y-your moving tamaki-kun???" Melissa said "yeah I'm so sorry!" Tamaki said crying as hiroto hugged him. Then melissa hugged both of them "it's okay don't cry I will forever Remember you I promise" melissa said.

On the day of him moving, melissa wasn't ready "TAMAKI STOP DONT GO, DON'T LEAVE ME! TAMAKI-KUN! TAMAKI-KUN!!!!!" she cried as she tripped.

When she got home she instantly hugged karma "I failed" melissa said sobbing "it's okay,like you promised you'll remember him, now let's make you your favorite chicken noodles?" Karma said as melissa nodded. He obviously can use the oven so he always makes them in the microwave or orders it.

"Kar-kar where are you going?"
"I'll be back I'm going with asano to the movies"
"Okay"

Everytime they leave melissa at home.
Melissa goes to her room and draws on the wall, looking at the unicorns and puppies she drew "y'all will always be with me" melissa said.

"Hi kirishima I'm melissa and this shy kitten is tamaki!" Melissa said as kirishima smiled "hi! I suppose your the popular student in class" kirishima said "I guess you can say that hehe"

Melissa opened her eyes and walked to Shinsou's dorm "hello?" He asked"I knew you had insomnia sorry for being here to early I just wanted to ask can you die my hair black?" Melissa asked as shinsou looked shocked "what why?" He asked.

"I want a knew look, that's all" shinsou said. As shinsou sighed and nodded.

They finished at 3 am with melissa who has black hair now going to her dorm now only to see asano asleep in front of Hiroto's door.

She was confused but picked him up bridal style and took him to his dorm and tucked him in before going to her own dorm to rest.

"Ranking tommorow.... I will be number 1" melissa said.

And with that she fell asleep.

"Hiroto ....you fell in love with....."