episode 10

It was almost the day for hero Ranking everyone was nervous.

"So everyone, the principal decided to split the class into 2 squads, and choosing the highest grades will be squad leaders" kuon said.

"So first squad will be Melissa!" Kuon said as Melissa was shocked as well as karma "my sis had the highest grade im-" he said.

"Second squad will be tamaki!" Kuon said as tamaki was shaking "WHAT?!" asano said "that's shocking!" Karma and asano said.

Melissa giggled "well I guess the studying payed off!" Melissa said happily. "Congrats tamaki-kun!" Melissa said with a smile.

"So who will be on Melissa's squad is Karma, Neito, Bakugou, Hiroto, Denki" kuon said.

"WHAT IM NOT GONNA BE ON THE FUCKING SQUAD WHO IS LEADED BY A INNOCENT DWEEB!" bakugou said "TO BAD!" kuon and karma said.

"And on tamaki's squad is asano, shinsou, nagisa, kirishima, and Ren" kuon said with a smile.

"And Melissa's squad will be called meli-squad and tamaki's squad is tama-squad. We will be training today in designed squads until we finish the hero Ranking, I hope one of y'all are lucky enough to be at rank one, and Remember no one is a enemy, just a hero against hero training for ranks" kuon said.

After the whole time of training, everyone went to there dorms.

"So, I'm going against Melissa..." Tamaki said shaking "you good tamaki?" Ren asked "I'm going against my best friend I can't i.." tamaki was overly freaking out "it's okay dude it's only until Thursday when the Ranking is done." Ren said.

"You don't understand! Melissa to innocent! I'll incidentally her hurt!" Tamaki said freaking out "I don't wanna why was I choosen!" Tamaki said before Ren slapped his face "MAN UP! WORRYING ANOUT MELISSA AINT GONNA SOLVE SHIT! MELISSA IS AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN SHE CAN HANDLE WHATEVER YOU THROW AT HER AND SO CAN YOU! YOU JUST GOTTA SUCK IT UP AND TRY YOUR BEST TO WIN TO THE TOP!" Ren said as tamaki gasped in shock.

"Your right... Melissa may act innocent but all behind that innocence is a brave soul that fights until the death" tamaki said.

"Hold tamaki-kun DONT GO TAMAKI-KUN!"

"she...done .... anything she could for me" tamaki said as he looked down.

"STOP IT STOP HURTING HIM!" hiroto said be was also pushed down, that's when Melissa stepped in "GO NOW YOU MUSTARDS OR ILL KICK YALL OUT TO SPACE!" Melissa said with pure anger "aww what's a little kid gonna d-" that when Melissa kicked them down laying her hand on there face "shut up or I'll make you, no one messes with my friends understand me? I don't like violence but if I have to I will for the sake of my friends" Melissa said that's how the bullying stopped.

"She ended bullying in the school, saying she was the on demand protector...she didn't want anyone hurt any longer" tamaki said "i-" Ren was shocked.

"Thanks Ren, I needed that" tamaki said before going to his dorm. Ren stood there shocked "what the hell?" He said shocked but he chuckled it off "glad to help" he said before going to his dorm.

Melissa sat on her bed happy "I get to go against my own friends as training pals yay!" She said "don't worry momma and papa! I'll make sure I'm number 1!" She said proud.

"I'll make sure I'm number 1" karma said "dad" he added while laying his head on his pillow.

"HE'S NOT GONNA MAKE IT KARMA JUST SHUT UP ALREADY AND GO FIND MELISSA!"

"She will...pay for what she done...for what she hid from Melissa, for making Melissa like her" karma said.

"he's just mean sweetie, don't mind him"

"DONT MIND HIM?! MELISSA WOULD YOU GO AGAINST YOUR OWN FATHER?!"

"i-i- I don't know! I DONT KNOW ANYMORE LEAVE ME ALONE!" Melissa ran off.

"WEAKLING!"

"SHUT UP THATS YOUR OWN DAUGHTER THAT YOU MADE THINK I WAS A BAD FATHER!"

"Momma...dad.... Melissa"

"We'll just have to give her to someone else since you can't share our daughters love"

"NO!"

"NO!" karma said at the memory he had. Karma was the one who ended up raising her after the parents decided to go out for a long time.

"Onii-chan....when is momma and papa coming home?"

"Soon I hope...don't worry I'll be here to protect you...I promise"

Karma sighed tommorow is gonna be a stress full day.