Prologue

Burn, Bruise, Cut, Bruise, Burn, Burn, Cut, Bruise, Cut, Burn, Bruise, Cut, Tear. I heard a rip and saw my blue blood stream out of my eye as I started to lose my right sight. Although I couldn't feel the pain, I let out a loud cry.
I fell to the floor and the woman responsible kicked me in the side. A large man stormed in.
"Sarah! Did you fucking break it?!" He yelled. "Goddammit you know how hard it is to get parts unsuspiciously!." He screamed.
"It wasn't obeying. I had to teach it a lesson." The woman, Sarah, said.
I curled up in a ball on the ground. They both left, arguing about it, leaving me in the small room alone on the concrete floor. I cried. I cried hard. I cried till I ran out of tears. The tears, now cleaning up the now evaporating blue blood. I crawled over to my makeshift bed.

My name is Alex. I'm a model AL2400. Originally, a friend companion android.

It's been a year since androids were granted human rights and have lived amongst the humans. Of course this stirred trafficking. And I was the unlucky android to be kidnapped and sold off to people who believed that androids should still be enslaved.

I've been cooped up in this house for months and forgot how life was outside. The woman, Sarah, has abused me since day 1. When she was bored, or because i was disobeying, or if i did something wrong. Everyday she found a reason to hurt me. This time though, she took my eye. I don't know how much longer i can survive.
I need help.

  My name is Connor. I'm a model RK800. Originally, an investigator android sent by cyberlife in order to hunt down deviants and find the cause of their deviancy.

Since androids started living amongst humans, Me and Hank have started working on cases involving android trafficking in order to track down and save any androids who are forced to be slaves.
We've recently gotten reports from an apartment complex downtown that thinks a resident is illegally owning an android.
Our goal is to help the android and arrest the perpetrators.