Chapter 1

Hi im Kate Lanning, im 16yrs old, 4'4, and im not to thin or fat im kinda in beetween. I have brown eyes. Im a fangirl of the Magcon Boys ( i know the magcon boys broke up but in my book there still together 😝). Ok so enough of introducing myself so i have to get to school just another boring day.
So today im wearing
---------------------------
* a head thingie that goes around my head
*a croptop with little decorations all over it
* beige sweater without sleeves
*i think high wasted shorts
*black converse high tops
*blue eyeshadow
*pink lipgloss
*eyeliner
(Outfit is in the cover)
Im done getting ready

"Bye mom" is said running downstairs and straight to the door "Bye honey" my mom said. I start walking to school, my house to school is like a 5 min walk. I walk through the doors and spot Kellie my bestfriend talking to the jocks i run over to her "Hey Kellie" i said "Hey Kate" she says, all i see is Kellie talking to the jocks so im leanvin. "Bye Kellie" "Bye Kate" wow even my bestfriend didnt even stop me from leaving.......oh whatever i dont really care.

*skips school*

Finally school is over good thing today is the last day of school yasss 👏👏. I go over on vine and see a vine that Cameron just uploaded "Hey guys so me and the guys are going to California more info is on twitter bye" is all he said in the vine me just being me started watching some vines of Danny Gonzalez he is so hilarious but not like the magcon boys......Shit i live in California i started freaking out so bad because the boys are coming, i need to get these tickets NOWWWWWWWW. I run over to my moms room and see she is sleeping i shake her slowly "Mom can i get some tickets for magcon?" I asked her so excitedly "Yeah....i need som sleep" she said i ran over to my room and started dancing. I went over to grab my laptop and logged in to twitter @kate_loves_you and rushed onto camerons account and see all the info I clicked the link to the tickets i was about to buy them until i called Rebeca my old friend from my old school.

I call her Beep..Beep..Beep " Hello?" Asked rebeca over the phone "Hey rebeca do you want to come with me to the magcon event?" I could feel a smile spread across her face "Omfg of course she started fangirling "ok facetime me right now" i said "sure" was all she said so now where facetiming so i show her the laptop and we're both silent i click the button to buy the it says how many so clicked 2 then it asks for the vip or general tickets I clicked the vip the it asks for my information and I put all my info on there then it says mailing to California "Omfg were going to see them.. The boys that makes us laugh,happy... The boys we thought we would never see but we're going to...... The boys that we see through the phone" i said so happy when i see rebeca in the left corner i see tears of joy "rebeca you okay?" I said "of course i am its just that im finally going to be able to see nash" she said "well finnaly im going to see my bae aka matthew espinosa" is what i said "oh srry kate i got to go" "bye rebeca" i said i ended the call shut off my laptop and started jumping up and down because its the last day of school and im going to see matthew lee espinosa.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys this story sucks but share, vote, and comment bye
Oh and ill try my best to update every single day k bye. ❤️-kqrłq (karla)