04💋Art💋

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

08 : 40 A.M.

As Kiss reached the school, everyone's attention was on her.

She then saw someone familiar at the entry.

"Jeno...?" Kiss called the boy while the boy showed her his sweet smile.

"Hey. I thought you might be anxious and scared when people have attention on you, so I thought maybe I can walk you to your class." Jeno explained while rubbing his neck.

"Thank you" Kiss smiles sweetly as she thinks that Jeno is a sweet boy.

Jeno then offers his hand while Kiss looks around insecurely before she nervously puts her hand on Jeno's palm.

They then walk into the building towards Kiss's locker.

While Kiss grabbed her things, Jeno was lending the other locker, looking at Kiss with precious shown in his eyes.

Kiss then felt vibrations from her pocket.

She pulled out and read the message, she was expecting it from Donghae or her soon aunty-in-law, Yuri because it's from KakaoTalk.

Didn't know my little pet have found a boyfriend

Pet...My little pet...

Kiss quickly looked around her surrounding, trying to search for him.

"What's wrong ?" Jeno, who realized the panicked girl, quickly held back her hand to help her to calm down.

Looking around, not finding any suspect people. Kiss slowly calms herself down.

"No-nothing..." Kiss response Jeno, holding back his hand tightly.

Jeno didn't ask much and walked Kiss to her classroom.