18💋Haru no Kisu💋

Bolded = Talking, Korean
Italics = Japanese

Underlined = Chinese

Italic+Underlined = English

09 : 00 A.M.

Tomorrow will be the day for Kiss to attend the court.

She is nervous and worried with anxiety all over her.

She has woken up early everyday to read and practice the materials that Doyoung prepared.

While having breakfast, Kiss heard her phone from the bedroom ringing.

She looked at the contact shown and it was her soon to be auntie-in-law, Yuri.

"Baby ! What are you doing ?" Yuri asked from the other side of the phone.

"Having breakfast." Every time Kiss hears either Donghae or Yuri, she always feels relieved and calm like the sound of a piano playing.

The heavy stone on her heart will always be lighter.

They will always make her feel safe.

"Great ! Your Uncle Haru and I will be arriving at your building in 20 minutes. Oh, remember to bring Jeno along. Love you." Yuri said excitedly.

Not even allowing Kiss to speak or figure out anything, Yuri already ended the phone.

"Are you sure this is a good idea ?" Donghae, who is driving the car, asked his fiance.

"Hundred percent sure ! You saw how upset Kiss was that day...How she felt tired from crying and slept in my arms, it really felt like a knife stabbed into my heart...I want to see her smile and I will give in everything that can make her smile." Yuri said, full of energy.

Seeing how Yuri cares about Kiss and treats her like her own niece or even daughter, Donghae feels lucky to have her as his Soulmate.

On the other side, poor Kiss was left confused.

However looking at the time, Kiss has no choice but to go find Jeno.

Kiss walked to Apartment 230 and rang on the doorbell.

Nervously waiting in front of the door, Kiss jumped when the door was opened by the person inside as she was in her thoughts wondering what Yuri is up to.

"Who is it ?" It was a sleepy Taeyong who opened the door.

He looks so fluffy and soft like a little bean.

"Sorry to disturb you in such an early morning..." As Kiss sees the sleepy Taeyong in front of her, she feels so badly sorry.

"Kiss ? Sorry I didn't know it was you. What brings you here in the early Saturday morning ?" As soon as a sweet weak voice rang into Taeyong's ears, he was wide awake.