Haha first practice game

I was in itachiyama high school gym,we were here to have a practice match with them.I was analyzing the room but someone caught my attention,their ace caught my attention.Sakusa Kiyoomi, he was a germaphobe sadly so he doesn't really let anybody get near him besides his teammates."Tsumu start warming up"I heard my captain Kita say "Yes kita-San"I said proudly.My team started to warm up and the other team were practicing their spikes and receives.But for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off their ace he just looked so interesting to me,I didn't notice that I zoned out and my twin Osamu was calling me "ATSUMU MIYA"My twin yelled at me "JEEZ SAMU YOU DONT GOTTA YELL AT ME"I yelled back at him."WELL I CALLED YOUR NAMES AT LEAST 10 TIMES AND NO ANSWER"He kept yelling at me,we were bickering at eachother until we saw Kita walking our way.We stopped arguing because we knew we made Kita mad.."Osamu and Atsumu Miya..CORNER NOW"Kita demand us to do."Yes captain"We both said and went to a corner and we stayed there until the match started.

Nobody POV
"Looks like there captain has them in control"One of the team members from Itachiyama said "Pfft I know right they look dumb"Another one of them said.Kita heard and turned his head to them giving them a weird vibe.Fright shivered down their spine and they stayed quiet.Then they didn't say anything but also starting to warm up,Atsumu was fake crying in his corner and everyone was looking at him."What are you guys looking at"Atsumu acted dumb "Stop fucking crying"Osamu told him "Well it's not my fault we got in this corner"Atsumu said still fake crying in the corner "Well maybe if you weren't staring at BAJEHSH you would have been listening to me"Osamu said "Aww you won't expose me"Atsumu said wiping his fake tears "Do you want me to?"Osamu said with a straight.Atsumu didn't like that look on his face "No samu but,don't do that face it scares me"Atsumu said and started to fake cry again.Osamu got up and went towards Atsumu and started dragging him to the court,"OWW SAMU YOUR PULLING MY HAIR"Atsumu whined "Shut up nobody wants to hear you whine"Osamu told him "BUT IT HURTS AND HOW ARE YOU EVEN HOLDING ON TO MY HAIR"Atsumu said and he made real tears come out but he was faking it.Kita noticed and ran to Atsumu "Tsumu why are you crying"Kita asked Atsumu in concern,Osamu let go of Atsumu hair but he didn't notice he pulled out some of his hair "Samu you just pulled out some of his hair"Kita told Osamu.Osamu looked at his hand and the floor,there was Atsumus hair,Atsumu wiped his "rEaL" tears and got up.Atsumu started to attack Osamu infront of everybody,then they started to fight and Suna in the back recording and taking taking pictures.Kita had enough "Who's ready"Kita asked the people in the gym,The twins immediately got up and apologized."Imagine dating one of them it must be hard"A dude said "HEY I HEARD THAT AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IM DATING THE GRAY HAIRED ONE"Suna yelled at them "I guess the other one is still single"Komori whispered to sakusa "Yeah he is but I understand why people don't want to be with him"Sakusa said "I mean you were staring at him earlier when he was in the corner"Komori still whispering "Shut up no I wasn't"Sakusa said while having a little blush on his face "YOU LIKE THEM"Komori yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP"Sakusa yelled at Komori while turning red "WAIT SAKUSA LIKES SOMEONE NEVER THOGHT ILL SEE THE DAY"One of his teammates shouted "I KNOW RIGHT"Komori yelled.Everyone was surprised "WAIT WHO DOES HE LIKED"Another of his teammates asked "HE LIKE THE YEL-"Komori was about to say until Sakusa interrupted "NO ONE I LIKE NO ONE"Sakusa yelled while being a bright red "THEN WHY ARE YOU SO RED"They teased him "BECAUSE IM EMBARRASSED DUMBASS"Sakusa yelled "THEN WHY DID YOU BLUSH WHEN I BROUGHT HIM UP OF YOU STARING AT HIM"Komori yelled at him "ITS A HIM"his whole team yelled."I KNOW RIGHT I WAS SUPRISED TOO"Komori yelled,"I'll tell y'all when they leave"Komori winked "NO YOU WONT"Sakusa yelled at him "OH SO YOU DO LIKE HIM"Komori yelled back at him.They started teasing Sakusa.

With the other team

Nobody POV
"I hope they know where still here"Samu said "I know right"Suna said.Atsumu had a knot in his stomach and it wasn't a good one "Guys I feel sick"Atsumu said "Huh how?"Kita was concerned "I think I'm gonna vomit"Atsumu said.Kita takes Atsumu to the restroom but he didn't need to vomit so he made himself vomit because really he didn't know why but he felt kinda jealous that's Sakusa liked someone else.Atsumu made himself vomit at least 3 times.When he walked out Kita was there waiting for him "Hey Tsumu are you gonna be able to play the game today?"Kita asked him "Yes Im going to be able to dont worry"Atsumu replied.  They walked to the gym and Osamu was concerned for Atsumu "Tsumu are you okay?"Osamu asked him "Yes I am"Atsumu replied then he looked at sakusa and had the knot feeling again "Nevermind no I'm not"Atsumu said "Well you can sit out for today"Kita told him "Okay thx"Atsumu said before running to the restroom again.This time he did need to vomit,he haven't ate anything all day and he was vomiting."Tsumu are you okay"Osamu knocked on the door "Yes I a-"Atsumu was about to say before vomiting again.

Cliffhanger