Ma Reine ( My Queen)(Chapter 10)

1 Month later.

Soojin POV

I was finished with. My book, I was just reviewing . Shuhua moved to my house and she rented the others to Yuqi and Minnie. We decided that staying together was the best . I didn't complain because I missed Soyeon and Miyeon is such a great friend. I felt arms around my body and Smiled.

- Let's go out when you done ??

I heard Shuhua making her baby voice that I can't resist for not even 1 second.

- Sure baby, once I am done we go so get me some clothes to choose, hun!?

She runs to our closet , I trusted her on these type of things as she dresses very well.
I revised every corner of the book and sent to the major reviewer at the agency. I go to the bathroom take a quick shower and I walk with Shuhua downstairs.

- I have something for you....

She said and I smiled.

- What is it ??

She picks her pocket looking for something and she takes out this really cute necklace with a wolf and a cherry charm.
I felt like my heart was racing bun in a really fast pace, I smile accepting the gift and I hold my hair a bit high as she puts the necklace around my neck closing it .

- Thank You baby....
I say hugging her tight .

- You very welcome ma reine ....

I was confused what did she called me ?? But that accent was so fucking sexy..

- It means My Queen in French.....

I melted right away , hugging her once again, we left the house . I entered in her car , fast my seat belt and look at her with a smile. I wanted to have a trip with her soon.

- Can we plan a trip tomorrow ??
I asked and she smiled.

- Anything you wish my love.
She said starting the car, making me smile wider and now look at the Road, everything about this place, about her is so amazing ... So perfect, so surreal. I want this to never end... Us to never end...

-We won't....

She said out of the blue.

- You look worried about us...

- No, I am pretty happy I just want this to never end.

- We won't,You are the one I chose.. That is the final .....

I just smiled at her while took my vision back to the road just to appreciate the silence. We arrived at a Arcade that was kind of far from home I almost slept. We get out of the car and slowly walk inside. The whole place was Dark and I thought it was closed...when...

- SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!

A bunch of familiar voices were around and I got startled for a second. I saw my Sister, Yuqi, SoYeon, Minnie, Miyeon, Somi, Gaeun, Olivia ,Minju, Chungha... So many of my friends.

- WOAH...Omo,omo... What is it ??

I said really surprised and shocked to see everyone.

- Is a congratulation party to the finishing of your new book!!!

Chungha said giving me a glass of champagne. I gladly took it and couldn't stop smiling.

- W..Was that you ?

I asked Shu who smiled and hugged me from the side.

- I love you...
I continued she didn't say anything just gave me a peck on my lips, I saw her eyes watering.

- Excuse me for a second baby...
She said hurrying to the washroom, I was going to check on her but I felt hands stopping me

- Let me do it....
Yuqi said and I just nodded , She goes to the washroom and I put a smile on my face going to talk with my friends after quite a long time .

Shuhua POV

I had prepared this whole surprise for her but for some reason I got emotional, seeing her eyes shining after seeing her friends kinda of broke me because she gave up of her city life and friends to live with me , I hear the door and I smell Yuqi's scent.

- Are you Okay??

I sigh

- I am. Just way too happy for her but sad for us?

She looks. Confused.

- She gave up her city life to live with me... Her friends and everything so I didn't need to go out of the forest.

- Well , she loves you. Her job just requires her to be at home anyways, she can still travel now and then. Don't overthink. Shu she loves you....

- I know she does... I just don't want to ruin her life....

- You are her life shu, now lets go she might be worried!

I wash my face and dry it going to find her. She was already dancing with her friends, I sit on the chair, I had rent the place for the day so we could enjoy with no limits. I was looking at her when everything was suddenly slow motion, Her body was moving with such grace . It was just like she was the only one in the room with me.

- Eath to Shuhua!!

I hear Minnies voice.

- You might want to dry you face u were drowning while looking at her ...

I wipe my face with my sleeve and I laugh , I stand up go to her and she looks at me smiling , she puts her hands around my neck and I smile not taking to long to kiss her passionately.

—————————-

IS ALMOST THE END OF THE YEAR HOW ARE U DOING ?????