jihyo the mind reader

It's Monday morning, I woke up kinda pumped up for what's coming today, it's my first school day! I mean, I wasn't that much pumped up for school days when I was a teenager but hey, I'm going to a Korean school for the first time, and I managed to end in the very same school Twice studies in! Shit, I'm lucky... Twice is a famous Korean girl group whose have amazing super powers. Although they have powers they aren't like superheroines, believe it or not, they are a K-Pop girl group, and they're postgraduating as musicians. Yeah, kinda bizarre, super-powered girls singing and living a student life... I've heard it's an unnatural phenomenon in Korea, once in a while people suddenly get superpowers, no one ever explained how, some says even it's Alien related stuff, and by destiny's chance all Twice were blessed with superpowers, bizarre. Well, I always was into this kind of superhero stuff but that's not the reason I'm so into them, the thing is that they are the most fucking hot girls I've ever seen in my entire life... I always had a crush on them every time I saw them on the internet singing, dancing, and now I'm about to meet them in person... not gonna lie, if I could I would bang all of them.
I had a good bath, ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and there I go... After some minutes of bus traveling, I'm finally here, I'm about to enter Twice's school...
The bus stops, I feel like I'm Indiana Jones about to discover a new treasure or something, here we are, my first school day at Korea. Jesus, this school is so crowded... Everyone here wears a pattern of entirely white uniforms and black pants, the same for girls but skirts instead of pants. Fuck, I'm so into schoolgirl uniforms too... Now, for my main quest, to find any Twice member. They should be easy to spot, I've heard once they use a different uniform pattern, Twice's uniform is like blue and white, something like that, so it wouldn't be hard to look for something blue among a big crowd of white uniforms.
Without much effort, I found a big circle close to the main door, and there it was, a blue uniform...

I spotted Jihyo, the leader of Twice. Jesus Christ she's even prettier looking closely, and fuck, much more bangable, those tits looks even bigger in person.

I started to admire her without even blinking, I literally froze looking to her, then all of a sudden I saw her eye blinking, and then... then she looked at me. Shit, my heart stopped.
She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. She then began to walk in my direction, shit... she started to go down the stairs, that big tits of her bouncing, shit I couldn't help but look at them, I started to get horny and my dick was starting to grow up. When I stared at her tits her eye started to blink again, what the fuck...

She got really close to me, I need to present myself to her at least, but she's about to say something...
Jihyo: "You are Y/N, right?"
I was kinda shocked, she knows my name...
Y/N: "Y-yeah, I am, but how do you....... wait a minute!"
Shit.... SHIT! Shit shit shit, I forgot her power is Clairvoyance, she can see physically through things and also see mentally, she can feel other people's emotions, see what they're thinking, for a moment I realized that she knows then what I'm thinking about...
Jihyo: "Yes, I can sense what you're thinking and feeling. You have such a filthy mind... say, were you looking at these, right?"
She raised her arms and started to shake her tits, fuck, they look amazing...