9

It's The New Year of 2019

Third pov

"Um, which one should I wear today?" Hana talking with her reflection in the standing mirror. She's choosing her hair scrunchies for her hair to make a ponytail. Today is a sports day at school.

"Hana quickly eats your breakfast or you will be late today!!!!" Hana's mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Alright mom I'm coming, I'm coming" Hana just choose the blue color with a cherry design to tie her hair.

"Hurry up Hana it's 7:05 am already"

Hana took the bread and slid it into her mouth quickly while holding a glass of soy milk.

Hana walked to her class and put her bag on the chair and searched for Jaehyun.

She saw Jaehyun sitting alone in his class and she slowly approach him by sticking her finger to Jaehyun's dimple.

Jaehyun didn't give any response but he just laugh instead

"YAH!! why didn't feel shocked" Hana take Jaehyun's classmate's chair and sat down in front of Jaehyun's desk?

"What are you doing now? We should be at the field right now" Hana gave the confused look.

"I don't want to go to the field today. I want to finish this novel" Jaehyun smiled while showing his cute dimple.

"let's go please if you don't go then I will be alone today" Hana pouted giving her puppy eyes look to make Jaehyun agree to accompany her.

"Where is Min ?" Jaehyun looked up from his novel and stare at Hana's face

"hmm alright, I will search for her okay, don't forget to cook your book after you finish it" Hana walk away from Jaehyun's distance and started to search for her friend Min.

Jaehyun just laughs at Hana's response.

Hana walk down the stairs and suddenly she bumped into a guy. She almost fall but that guy got her hand and save her from the fall

It was Renjun . Haechan Bestfriend .

"Thank you" and Hana left after giving ten seconds of eye contact.

"It's okay next time be careful" Renjun smiled at Hana,

"Is that the girl that Haechan talked about it last year before maybe it's not" Renjun mumbled to himself and walked towards the field.

"MIN!!!" Hana shouts from the balcony after she saw Min's body as she recognizes what her friend's body looks like.

Min looks behind and wave her hands as she saw Hana from afar.

"Where is Jaehyun, are you alone ??" Min gives Hana a weird face because Hana always sticks together with Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun just read the novel in his classroom, let just him be I don't know what's wrong with him, he must be sick" Hana answered while looking around for someone that she wants to see.

"Who did you look for it"

"just someone"

"Did you want to eat something or not? While we watching the race"

"Sure why not"

Min grab Hana and walked to the food section to buy something to eat.

Hana bought a corndog while Min bought pasta to eat.

"Let's find the others" Hana searched for her friend group.

"Hana, Min here !!" The girls are shouting to gain Hana and Min's attention.

"Why did you guys so late, the race is already started," said Laira.

"We bought food hehe," Hana said while sitting down beside Laira.

Laira used to be her desk mate last year but this year Hana decided to sit with Min. There are 5 in total in her group friend. Min , Laira , Yuna , Yeeun and including Hana .

"Omg, that senior is so handsome" Yuna was fangirling by watching the races.

Hana doesn't interested at all when they are talking about boys. She just munches her corndogs and drinks her green tea. 

"Wah, that guy is so tall who is he btw," Min asks their group.

Hana look up to see who and it was Haechan walking with his friend that she bumped before.

.

.

"GO GO BLUE TEAM !!!"

"YELLOW TEAM WINS" The teacher announces.

The students clapped for the winners.

"Alright, students there is an ice chocolate truck in front of the school. All the students can get one. Don't worry it's free okay hahaha" the teacher said in front of the students at the end of the sports day.

Hana and her friend line up in front of the truck.

And there is Haechan and his friends behind her.

 After they got the drinks, Hana and her friends just stood while looking surroundings. And again Haechan and his friend walk to the other side.

Hana quietly observes Haechan and his friend.

Suddenly one girl is trying to get Haechan attention.  

That girl was one of the popular juniors in the school. She is kind of pretty too.

Hana's eyes look like she can murder people from her eyes.

" didn't you say that you want to move? last year right" Laira whispered to Hana's ear.

 " I guess I'm not yet hmm? "

"What did you guys talked huh?" Min secretly approaches Hana and Laira.

"Nothing just looking at that girl"

_______
Hana POV

" I hate this feeling"

"Why did I like him back again"

"Let's just continue these one-sided feelings and just let it be move as time flies"

"Should I?"