Chapter 15

(Y/n) pov
"*Sigh* that was good food I knew it you can make good food mom" you said.

"That's that mean you were doubting my cooking skills?" You're mom said raising a brow.

"Well not really I mean is just once dad wasn't with us you're cooking started to taste depressing"

She look at you with a sad face then gave you a small smile.

"Heh sorry cucumber I guess I lost my cooking skill. I guess I go it back when you support me and help me threw put the years"

You push you're chair close to her then you started giving her a big hug. She hug you back then kiss you're head you let go of the hug then said

"Heh don't worry mom I will always be with you"

"I know welp lets not waste anytime beside you have school and I have work to do come on help me clean"

After she said that the both of you got up then started grabbing the plates, bowls and glass you started washing everything.

"*Yawn* I'm tired"

" You know what why not you take brake beside you almost done everything don't worry I will do the rest"

"Aww thanks mom" after you said that you gave you're mom a peck in cheek then grab you're phone then started heading to you're room. As you went to you're room you grab you're pjs then started heading to the bathroom so can get nice bath.

You open to the door of the bathroom you put you're pjs beside the sink then you started strip you're clothes. As you were done you went to the shower then start to cleaning yourself after a minute have past you grab you're towel then started drying yourself. After that you put on you're pjs then you turn on the faucet to brush you're teeth. You closed you're eyes for a second then when you open you're eyes again you look mirror all you see is a black figure just standing there doing nothing. You froze on you're spot as you froze there for like almost a minute the figure started using it hands to grab you. You snap back quickly then stumble back you tried to cover yourself but the hand was getting closer as that what's happening the walls started dripping of blood you hide at the tub then started screaming for help as you we're screaming for help the figure was already out of the mirror then started approaching you very slowly. As it did you can here it says MINE. You tried to find anything to protect yourself you tried to get the board of the toilet but you were to frighten to get move. You started covered yourself with you're hands you started crying and silently praying the figure would go away.

"(Y/n)!!! Are you okay?!?!?!"

You open you're eyes to see mom looking at you with a worried face. You got up then started running to you're mom then hug her tightly. She confronted you by giving you pat pat's behind you're back you let go of her then she look at you with scared and worried face.

"(Y/n) are you okay?"

"Mom didn't you see!?"

"Sorry but no I think you need to rest"

"You're right I guess I'm sorry"

"Is okay just don't scare me like that again"

"Yeah I will see ya mom goodnight"

"Goodnight my little cucumber"

After that little incident you had and bit of moment with you're mom. You went back to you're room you closed your door then started flop at you're bed. You grab your phone then went to youtube to take away that incident you had in the bathroom. As you watching youtube on you're phone you start to get sleepy suddenly you close your eyes then drop you're phone on the floor.

You're dream pov
You woke in black room you started to get frustrated again by having this dream again. You stand up then started walking around again as you were walking you notice a figure standing there in the distance. You went to walk closer but as you walk closer the figure started walking farther than you. You stop then decide to ask it

"Hey"

...

"Excuse me"

...

"What are you"

...

"Oh fuck this at least it wasn't the figures I met in my dreams"

As you were about to leave the figure started talking.

"I be careful you know on what you do"

You stop on your tracks then decide to talk to it again.

"What do you mean"

She spoke again but ignore your question.

"I have been warned once but I didn't listen hear my words (Y/n) something is coming. You are the only one that can stop it."

As the figure said is statement the figure disappeared out of your site.

"Wait what do you mean-"

You tried to call it out but there was a wave of darkness coming after you. You start to run away from it but it kept coming after you the darkness started getting closer as it did your body started absorbing your body. You tried to get free from it but as you squirm more  the darker started consuming you more. As the darkness absorbing you're face you saw the figure again standing you saw it smile then a tear fell on her cheek. Then everything went black.

(Y/n) pov
You woke up with a sweat on you. You start to hyperventilate you sat up then started checking your surroundings you clam down when you saw you're room. You look down to see you're phone on the ground you pick it up then open it you check the time it was already 3:30 you decided to listen clamming music. As you were listening to the music you yawn then started to tock in again to sleep you pause the music then started sleeping again. But this time no nightmares come up.

===============================
Hey seekers anyways sorry if this was late but I need to put this in hold for while. Cause of the school work I have to do sorry again and I hope you enjoy bye.