Chapter 9

(Y/n) pov
As the two of you were walking to history. The two of you have been talking for while then you started to ask martin about his eye color.

"Hey martin can I ask you something?"

"Yeah s-sure" he replied.

"So were you always born with multi colored eyes?" You ask.

"U-umm y-y-yes" he replied with a stutter.

"Oh cool I wish I was also born like that" you said.

"Why?" Martin ask.

"Well is cool you're born with something like that it makes the person unique" you explain to him.

"O-oh to me is—" as martin was about to continue you guys were already at you're destination.

"I'm sorry martin do you want to say something?" You ask.

"O-oh n-no is fine" he said.

You nod you're head than the both of you started going inside the classroom. As you went inside you started going to your seat you saw martin sitting at random seat. You heard the bell ring signaling is time for our class to start you saw your classmate went back to there seat. As they went back to there seat you heard the classroom door open you saw you're history teacher ms divine. As she close the door she started walking to her desk. Ms divine is an average teacher her rule is that you respect her than she will respect you.

"Okay class good morning before we start I was informed that we have new student" ms divine informed.

You look at martin he raised his hand.

"Okay would you like to stand up and introduce yourself you don't have to go the front to introduce yourself you can just be in your temporary seat for now" ms divine said.

As ms divine was done martin stand up to introduce himself of course his introduction had some stutters along but it ended it well. As martin was done introducing himself I gave him a thumbs up he blush at my gesture then he sat down. As he did I can already hear our classmate gossiping about him mostly about his eyes.

"Okay thank you for introducing yourself matin and I welcome you to our school" ms divine said.

"Now that is over let us start our review also I would like to remind you tomorrow will be having a quiz I aspect everyone to listen" ms dive inform.

As she did you heard the class say "yes miss".

"Since martin you are a new student you will have to take the quiz tomorrow because I do not want my students to fall behind. But in order for you to take the quiz I will ask someone to help you catch up in our lesson for now I need a volunteer to help martin catch up so any volunteers?" ms divine ask.

The class was silent looks like no one want to help him.

"Well then if then if there no volunteer I will be the choosing who will help him" ms divine explain.

You heard the class already saying to there friends to volunteer out of nowhere you raise you're hand.

"Ah oh okay (Y/n) will be volunteering to help martin okay for now martin I would like for you to sit with (Y/n)" ms divine announce.

"Yes miss" you heard martin say. As he did he started walking to an empty seat sit beside you.

"Okay now that is done let us start with our review also (Y/n) I expectation for you too do well in helping martin" ms divine said.

"Yes miss" you replied.

After you said that you started focused now on martin so you took out you're notes.

"Hey martin you ready?" You ask.

He look at you shyly then nod his head as you were about to start the teaching he ask you first.

"U-umm can I-I ask w-why did you that?" He ask.

"Hmm what do you mean?" You ask.

"I-I m-mean i-is that why d-did you v-volunteer to h-help me" he said with stutters.

"Oh well since no one is willing at first I has hesitant because I might not do good job. So I suck it up so yeah that's why I volunteer to help. You explained.

"O-oh well t-thank y-you" he said.

"Hehehehe you're welcome" you said.

"Well then let's start shall we?" You ask.

"Y-Yeah" he said.

Martin pov
"Y-yeah"I said.

After I said that she started explaining to me about the lesson I have miss during history. My heart was beating like crazy no one really wanted to help me except for tony. (Y/n) is the first one to help me I was happy that there is someone who cares about me. I always like you're smile it shines so bright like it would light up the world. You were so kind you never judge me by my looks you never made fun of me. As I kept on thinking about you my heart was pounding rapidly then my mind started saying a bunch of words to me.

"Make her yours. You deserve her. She so pretty. She's the only one kind to you. She treat you well".

It hurst so bad thinking about it. But I didn't want you get hurt but my brain said otherwise until it said that will now change me

Make her yours!

As my brain said that I look at (Y/n) then said in low tone so she won't hear me.

Mine.

(Y/n) pov
As I was explaining martin about our lesson I notice he wasn't paying attention so I decide to call him to get his attention.

"Hey martin are you okay?" You ask.

He snap back to reality then look at you.

"I-I'm s-sorry" martin said.

You gave him smile then said "hey is okay just tell me if you have problem I'm here for you"

As you said that he blush madly then look away to cover his blush face you giggle at his antics. As he was done he look at you again then the both of you started continuing you're lesson.

*Time skip*

You hear the bell ring signaling that history his done you pack you're stuff.

"So anyways did you get everything?" You ask

"Yeah I-I did" matin said you gave him nod then continued packing your stuff.

"Okay class I hope you study well in you're quiz tomorrow I wish you the best luck" ms divine said. You heard the class including the both you saying "thank you miss".

As you we're done packing you're stuff you look at martin then said.

"Goodbye martin lets meet again sometimes" you wave him with goodbye then left.

Martin pov
As I saw (Y/n) left I said in a low tone "goodbye my one and only YOU". As I was saying I started packing my stuff to leave.

===============================
Yo ho is the author here I just wanted to say thanks for 146 readers yahoo!!!😍🥳🥰. Tbh I never really think I would get that far anyways thanks again and wear a mask and don't forget to wash your hands. See ya seekers