Chapter 3

I wake up to a cold and sharp pain on my wrist. I then try to open my eyes, but there closed shut. I then finally open my eyes, and i see that I'm not outside anymore. I'm now in a cell, full with rusty bars and cold walls. I then try to move, but a strong force pulls me back. I then look back, and see that 2 chains are on my wrist. I the slide back against the way, and when i reach the floor i sob. I sob and sob until i cant cry anymore. I then just sit against the wall, looking up into the air and think about my family. I have to find my family i think to myself. I then try to break free from these chains, but every time i move, they get tighter and tighter against my wrist. Damn i need to find a way out of here. I then look back at my back, and see that my wings are still there. I then decide to try to make them flutter. I put ALOT of force into my back, but nothing happens. I then scream.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream "SOMEBODY HELP  ME PLEASE!!!!!!!" this time i sob. I then see a movement in the corner of my eye. I then look straight and see that there's another cell in front. I then see a shadow on the cell walls.'Who's  there?" i ask, but i get no response."Look i don't mean anymore, can you just please,please help me understand whats going on" I say. I then see a figure come out of the shadows. Shes a girl, a blonde with freckles. Her body shape is skinny,  like if she hasn't eaten in days. Her clothes are all dirty, and instead of her skin pearl white, its covered with dust. She then looks at me, her big blue eyes staring at me. "Um.. hi" i say, she just keeps on staring at me. "Um, can you kindly tell me where i am?" I ask. She then opens her mouth, but says nothing, she finally says "You have very big wings, pretty" She says, i then look at them and look back at her.

"Thanks, so whats  your name?" i ask,  she then stutters at first, like if shes cautious to tell me her name. "Isabelle' she finally says. I then look at her and smile 'Hello Isabelle" i say, she then smiles and sits down on the cold floor. I then look around, and look at her back. "Can you tell me where i am?" i ask, Isabelle then sighs and looks around."We all never belonged here, we had a family before we ended up here, we had a normal life." Isabelle says "What you re in right now, your in a security breach, which means that if we ever escape out of these doors, we will get studies and analyzed by scientist" I then look at her confused, and she continues to speak. "Were not normal, we each have a special ability that other humans don't have." I then look at her, and think about what she says. I then look at my wings and look back at her. It all makes sense now i think to myself. I then think about all the super unnatural powers, ice, fire,telekinesis I then question what kind of super power she has. 'Soo what kind of power doo you have?" I ask. She then looks at me and says "You will see" She then stands up and lets out her arms. Then everything moves, the pillow on her bed, the blocks that are on the cell floor. The items all go in circles  around her. She then opust her arms don and everything falls to the ground with a loud THUMP. I then move back to the wall,and she comes closer to me until her face in against the cell walls.

"Trust me, thats only a little of what i can do, there's more people and more powers that you will discover" Isabelle says. She then backs up and whispers "Everything is going to change, everything is going to change." She then goes on her bed and tells me goodnight. I then realize how tired i am, so i go to my bed and lay my head on my pillow. I then fall into a deep sleep, thinking about whats gonna happen tomorrow.