step two

°•☆♡☆•° Scared now, Y/N?°•☆♡☆•°

°•☆♡☆•°

   Finally everything around you was quiet. You were sitting on the couch in the middle of the night. Again in the common room.

'What should I play today?' you asked yourself looking at your guitar. You put it on your lap and began to tug gently on the strings. After a while you could hear the sounds of the song.

"Don't you have anything better to do, extra?" you immediately stopped playing, surprised by the sound of a familiar voice.

'Why me again?' you sighted as you turn around to see the boy you expected to be right behind you.

"H-huh?" you realized there was noone there but then you heard noises from the kitchen. You weren't sure if it was a good idea to go there but you thought 'Why not to check on this boy?'

You entered the kitchen and immediately wanted to go back because you didn't prepare yourself to the view you just saw. There he was. Shirtless Bakugo Katsuki, standing and making a cup of tea for himself like nothing was happening. The only thing he was wearing was a pair of gray sweatpants. His hair was messy, it wasn't as spiky as usual. You saw single strands of hair fell over his face while he was trying to pour water on the tea.

"What are you doing here?" you asked adding the word 'shirtless' in your mind, trying to avoid eye contact with him

"And what are you? Blind?" he asked looking at you like you were the dumbest person he has ever met.

"After what I just saw I suppose yes..." you responded without thinking

"Like what you see, huh?" the boy smirked and looked at you under his hair

"I-Its not me walking around in the middle of the night almost naked." you felt that your cheeks were turning red and your eyes wanted to glare at this beautiful body he has

"I thought you won't get excited just because some boy takes off his shirt, you perv." he said with even bigger smile raising his eyebrow.

'But you're not just some boy, for god's sake!' you thought