And it begins....

HOLY CRAP JACE FREAKING GORGEOUS NORMAN LIKES ME! Me, the Cassidy that has too many flaws- a mom who was recovering from cancer, a dad who obsesses over baseball. People who created a child with even more flaws. It goes to show, people like you for you. But, I've only known him for like 3 days. It took me a minutes to realize all these thoughts have been going through my head as jace sat on the swing across from me.
"Uhh, cass? You still in there?" He said jokingly. Quickly snapping out of it, I returned from my fantasy land. Then again, my new life was now, living like a fanfiction; my celebrity crush LIKES ME.
"Uh yeah... Still here," I mumbled as I tried to regain balance on the swing. Of course, because I'm me, that meant I fell out of the swing and landed on my butt. Jace got up immediately to help me up. He gave me his hand and as I grabbed it, he stared into my eyes. I didn't think it was possible for my face to get any redder, I stand corrected.
"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. He didn't know how tough I was. The bullies at my old school left battle scars that could never be fixed. But after only knowing jace for a couple days, I decided to lay off telling him for now.
"I guess I should walk you home now, I mean your parents are probably looking for you frantically. I smiled and brushed the wood chips out of my light brown hair. He helped me steady my balance and walk out towards the park exit and towards our street. Our street, I thought to myself. Looks like we're already sharing things and we didn't even notice. This random thought became so funny in my head I couldn't help but laugh. Jace looked at me funny, and without knowing what I was laughing at, staring laughing with me. By the time we reached my front porch, we were in a pile of hysterics and I had to literally struggle to even open the door. Guess moving wasn't so bad after all...

___________________________

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!! I hope you like this new update, more coming soon! If you're reading this comment purple fuzzy bananas👅 and follow me on my social medias which for now is just my jace fan page on insta.
Fan page: jace.es.bae
Love you all😘