Big New

Okay okay what is he gonna say? My heart was pumping over time. It took me a second to realize that he was talking. Snapping out of my fantasy, I paid attention to what jace was saying.
"I know it sounds crazy, but after I've starting filming, no one wants to hang out with me. They either think I'm stuck up or just want an autograph and an ig follow. You seem different..." He said.
"Different?" I choked out. I didn't know what that meant.
"Well, I meant that different in this case is a good thing. You like me for me. I think...." He said.
I blushed a ridiculous amount. After someone complimented so much, I didn't know what to say- so that's exactly what I said. "Well, I don't know what to say. You just complimented so much and I barely known you." He laughed. "Just talking to you makes me happy." I almost choked on my gum. I guess according to him, that was the funniest thing ever.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like you Cassidy, and I know I haven't known you for so long, but there's something about you that makes me feel happy. What I want to know is do you like me?" Jace said like we were fourth graders again. I could tell he was nervous.
" oh jace, of course I liked you. I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but I have liked you since before we have met..." My voice trailed off at the end. Jace didn't seem to care.
This summer just got a whole lot more interesting....